Organizing Card Sets

Dachimotsu

Question

12 answers to this question

I know how it works. Let me be more specific.

In the blue tab at the top' date=' there are two drop-down boxes on the right side. By default, one says "Unsorted", and the other says "undefined".

My problem lies in the box labelled "Unsorted".

I already have a series of card sets made. "FDMS, BL, DIS, GOD, FDMT", etc. And I'm just trying to find a way to organize these because I'll be adding a LOT more sets to the list in the future, and I don't want things to get messy.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Solution]

10y00lh.jpg

It makes a set with the set name that is in the first box of the "Set ID" section.

Your welcome.

I know how it works. Let me be more specific.

In the blue tab at the top, there are two drop-down boxes on the right side. By default, one says "Unsorted", and the other says "undefined".

My problem lies in the box labelled "Unsorted".

I already have a series of card sets made. "FDMS, BL, DIS, GOD, FDMT", etc. And I'm just trying to find a way to organize these because I'll be adding a LOT more sets to the list in the future, and I don't want things to get messy.

I already know how to use that. Didn't you read what I wrote? I already have a long list of items in that very drop-down box.

Is it really THAT hard to tell me how to rearrange them? Look. When I click the box, this is the list I get:

"Unsorted

FDMS

FF7

FF1

FF4

BL

DIS

FF9

GOD

FDMT"

And THIS is what I want the list to say:

"Unsorted