Gundam 00 Card Set [Incomplete/16 Card Posted - 3 New Cards Added]

ZhaneX

Here's the newest card set I've been working on.

[spoiler=Effect Monsters]217544x.jpg217544.jpg217544g.jpg217544t.jpg217544.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when a "Gundam Exia Repair II" on your side of the field is destroyed. Once per turn you may place 1 "GN Funnel Token" (Machine-type/Light/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1400) on any unoccupied monster space on the field. A "GN Funnel Token" on your opponent's side of the field cannot attack or be tributed. This card gains 500 ATK for each "GN Funnel Token" on the field. Once per turn when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, you may tribute 1 "GN Funnel Token" on either side of the field to negate it's activation and destroy it. When this card attacks or is attacked you may tribute 3 "GN Funnel Tokens" to destroy your opponent's monster without calculating Battle Damage. When this card is destroyed, destroy all "GN Funnel Tokens" on the field.

217544g.jpg217544.jpg

[spoiler=Fusion Monsters]217544.jpg217544j.jpg[spoiler=Card Lore]"1 Gundam" + "GN Cannon"

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Place 1 "Large GN Fin Fang Token" (Machine-Type/Light/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 1400) on any unoccupied card space on your side of the field (There can only be a maximum of 4 Large GN Funnel Tokens on the field at once).

-Tribute up to 4 Large GN Funnel Tokens to destroy 1 card on your opponents side of the field for each Token Tributed.

[spoiler=Tuners]217544.jpg

[spoiler=Syncro Monsters]217544.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]217544.jpg217544a.jpg217544x.jpg217544.jpg

[spoiler=Trap Cards]217544u.jpg

Added More Cards, all that I've made so far are up.

Couple OCG things I'll point out real quick:

may = can

Deck, Tribute and Graveyard are capitalized, face-up is not

"your side of the field" = "you control"

Machine-Type is not in quotations; as far as I know, that's only for specific monster names or certain parts of their names.

Anyway, this seems to be a pretty interesting set. I'm not very knowledgeable in anything Gundam, so I can't really compare the effects you've given these monsters with their anime counterparts. However, I can say that I really like how well the different monster's effects work with each other to bring them to the field. I am definitely watching with interest to see where this goes.

Archived