jaden and zane vs joey and yugi who would win

• 3 weeks later...

Well, lets see. As big of a fan of GX I am.....

Yugi has the eygptian god cards.

Joey has....well, nothing good really.

Jaden has all of the elemental heroes and neo spacians.

Zane (Depending on which version) has the cyber monsters or the Cyber Dark monsters.

Zane and jaden has a start of duel advanatage because they can just Special and Fusion summon powerful monsters while Yugi and Joey need to Normal Summon (In most cases). Yugi can bring out powerful ritual monsters and joey can use Yugi's cards to assist his.

Eventually, it will probably be a draw.

But later on in a the next season ' date='pegasus says the gods were destroyed as they were to Powerful.

[/quote']

I stopped watching the original series after the season where Kaiba hosted his second tournament. It's been so long, I forget the specifics. The one with the valkarie monsters and stuff....

Hm... Maybe Zane will call Chimeratech Overdragon to destroy all opponent's monsters with the multiple attacks, and then Jaden can attack Yugi's life points. Then they won. Oh wait, was there someone else? Oh Joey, well he's nothing. He probably won't duel because he must were those pain things of Zane.

I know there's some luck involved, but surely there must be a simulator or game out there that would allow you to answer that question.

Zane and Jaden could win with a Winged Kuriboh Lv10 - Cyber End Dragon combo, vaguely speaking. What could Yugi and Joey do, apart from the egyptian god cards?

Who knows, maybe the last episode of GX, Jaden will have to duel Yugi.

Archived