the easiest way to make a booster pack by only using paint pro.

yoniekag

Ok. If you guys are really REALLY angry because you cant find a way to make a booster pack without all that photoshop crap (which I was before reading a couple threads), here is the right place for you.

1. click right here, and copy the image on the web site to your paint.

2. Trace the pic (already in paint) and make it about as big as a yu gi oh card.

3. fill in both of the background ractangles the colour you want them to be (same colour!!!).

4. Right click on the colour you picked.

5. trace the "yu gi oh" and "Konami" singnes and move them away from the rectangle you are going to make your card on (but remember where they were placed before). after so, right click back to the white colour.

6. go to "google" images. Pick the Image you would like to be the packs picture. "copy" the picture, and "paste" paste it to paint. Put it right on top of the rectangle and make it the same shape and size by stretching or shrinking the picture. make sure you like the quality after you streched/shrinked the picture.

7. trace the "yu gi oh" sign and put it back where it was. Do the same thing with the "konami" sign.

8. under the "yu gi oh" sign, write the title of your pack in any type of font as you want (make sure it does not go over the rectanle).

9. Trace the exact sape of the ractangle and make sure nothing is in its way. deleate all the leftovers from your work that are OUT OF THE RECTANGLE.

FINAL STEP- make the screen of your paint exactly as big as the ractangle and make only the ractangle fit in there. Now you are all done. save your paint file any name you want and if you want it to be good quality for a booster pack, save it as a GIF file ( I highly suggest you save it in both, but first do the BMP file save).

[justify]Questions? PM me at any time and I'd be happy to answer. [/justify]

Archived