My first self drawn cards!

{Galvantula}

Heres some cards with pics i made on macromedia flash 8.

Thier effects can damage you or destroy themselves, but some dont give you risks.

Synchro:

420145a.jpg

Lore:

1 "Doomblaze" tuner+ one or more non-tuner "Doomblaze" monsters.

Every of your end phases, if this card has not attacked you must remove 2 doom counters from the field if not, take 1000 damage, If this card attacks, it gains ATK equal to the level of the attacked monsters level (X150), until the end of the damage step. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent, you may place a doom counter on the field.

Level 4:

420145e.jpg

Tuner:

420145p.jpg

NOTE: this is a start to a set im making, plz rate.

For the pictures, try to get everything more aligned and try getting reasonable texture on the stone on that skeleton, you see my sig, I drew it, you have to keep everything perfectly aligned and if you need to make the lines more crisp on PS or something.

As for your card, I don't care much for OCG, but you do need moderatly good OCG to be taken seriously as a card maker, in all honesty OCG is a way for less creative card makers to find and cling onto something they are actually good at, rather then making the effects creative, so do try to improve your ocg a tiny bit and your creativness immensly (not that they arent creative).

Archived