Legend of zelda Ocarina of time, majora's mask, and Wind Waker cards. please view cards.

DeckCreater722

SPIRIT TRACKS!!!!

Sorry. Anyway...

i dont like that Link is a normal

and some of the pix were BLAAAAAH....

6.5/10

Same here. Work on them some more and I bet they'll improve.

You mangled "ocarina" in the title.

This is gonna be fun. And I do mean that; I get some kind of sick' date=' non-sexual pleasure from making fun of horrible works.

Link, Hero of Time: Great. First card we get, and it's COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. Crappy pic, vanilla, and you can't even be bothered to use the laws of English grammar in the description.

Master Sword: So he gains ATK (worthless). The card he can be equipped to is also worthless. And then you can apparently discard your opponent's cards somehow. At least the grammar is better.

Triforce of Courage: It's an equip card that acts exactly like a normal Spell. Sure. Also, what is with that pic? It's horrendous! The grammar might work in English, but it's horrible OCG.

Triforce of Power: So... what's the monster selection for? Besides that, this is Mist Body except better as far as playability goes, so it's by far the best card yet. Watch that OCG, though.

Triforce of Wisdom: Another normal Spell with an equip symbol, this is by far the worst Triforce piece yet. Why use this when you could use the Triforce of Power?

Triforce Wish: HOLY CRAP THAT EFFECT IS HIDEOUSLY BROKEN. Good thing it uses a bunch of nonexistent terminology and is therefore literally impossible to use. :D

Goron Mask: If a card like this has to exist, both cards mentioned in the effect will be worthless. The card name isn't capitalized, and "kid Link, Hero of Time" doesn't exist, so the card is literally useless.

Deku Mask: Uh... it's the same thing as Goron Mask.

Fierce Deity Mask: That has got to be the ugliest picture yet, and given the Triforce of Courage, that's saying something. Besides that, rinse and repeat.

Oni Link: Y'know, he's called "Fierce Deity Link," or just "the Fierce Deity;" "Oni Link" makes you sound like a weeaboo. Anyway, he's not worth all the hurt and pain you have to go through to Summon him, especially as "kid Link, Hero of Time" doesn't exist. No one will try and destroy that thing by battle anyway, and 500 out of 8000 Life Points is only 6.25% — nothing major.

Majora's Mask: Where else are you supposed to Summon it, the Graveyard? Other than that, best card yet.

Majora's Incarnation: You're using outdated OCG. I notice you're only using semi-Nomis; why? Also, I have no idea what that last bit is supposed to mean.

Majora's Wrath: There wouldn't be an attacking monster when you flipped the coin. Also, there's no point in stopping attacks; a) these things are big enough that no one will try and destroy them by battle in the first place, b) it already can't be destroyed by battle!

Disappointingly good, but apparently filled with C/Ping, hideous pics, nonexistent cards... Yeah, these are still pretty damn bad. Remember — the YCM isn't a toy, it's an art form. We have no tolerance for poor YCMing, and there are no real excuses for it, either. So long as you learn, you ought to do okay, but thanks to your posting habits, I'm dubious.

[/quote']

*Tongue click* *Whistle* Wow... Harsh, but kind of funny at the same time. Like Robert on Dragon's Den, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Well I dunno the correct names but I remember:

Wind's Requiem ( Changing Wind Direction )

Song of Passing ( Changing Day/Night )

Command Melody ( Gaining Control over Statues and other characters )

Ballad of Gales ( Transportation / Teleportation )

Earth God's Lyric ( used to break Monuments in Earth God Temple )

Wind God's Aria ( used to let Chest appear when played on pillars )

Archived