Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Cyb3rh4k3r

1st update:

-Changed the stats and effect on "AC103/Killstreak".

-Changed the effect on "Care Package Delivery" to reflect the random nature of care packages in Modern Warfare 2 and to prevent 1st turn /Killstreak monsters.

-Removed the limit on Killstreak Counters on cards that use them.

-Added a slew of new cards

Still working on these, any comments/suggestions appreciated.

[spoiler=/Killstreak monster Cards]

452204.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Care Package Delivery". This card cannot be attacked if there is another /Killstreak monster on your field. This card can attack your opponent directly. If you do, half the ATK of this card until the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn, you can discard one card to destroy one card on the field. If you do, this card cannot attack that turn.

452204y.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Care Package Delivery". Once per turn, if another /Killstreak monster would be destroyed, it is not. Every time this card's effect is used, decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 500.

452204y.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Care Package Delivery". When this card is Special Summoned, select two cards your opponent controls and destroy them. This card gains 300 ATK for every monster card destroyed by this effect.

452204a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Care Package Delivery". Once per turn, you can select one face-down card on your opponent's field and look at it.

[spoiler=British SAS monster cards]

452204bb.jpg

When this card is summoned, place a Killstreak Counter on every card you can put one on. Once per turn, you can discard one card to place one killstreak counter on a card that you can put one on. All "British SAS" monsters (except this card) gain 500 ATK.

452204l.jpg

If this card destroys an opponent's monster, place one Killstreak Counter on this card. You can remove three Killstreak Counter from this card to add a "Care Package Delivery" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.

452204.jpg

This card cannot be attacked if you control another "British SAS" monster. This card can attack your opponent directly.

[spoiler=USMC monster cards]

452204l.jpg

If this card destroys an opponent's monster, place one Killstreak Counter on this card. You can remove three Killstreak Counter from this card to add a "Care Package Delivery" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.

452204m.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place one Killstreak Counter on it (max. 1). Once per turn, if a face-up "USMC" monster(s) on the field would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Killstreak Counter from a card you control for each of those monsters instead.

452204g.jpg

While this card is on the field, it is treated as a /Killstreak card. If this card destroys an opponent's monster, place one Killstreak Counter on this card. You can remove one Killstreak Counter from this card to add a "Care Package Delivery" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand.

452204z.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

452204u.jpg

Pick up cards until a /Killstreak monster is picked up and Special Summon that monster. All remaining cards are shuffled back into the deck. This card can only be activated if there are Killstreak Counters on the field.

452204c.jpg

No Spell or Trap cards can be activated until the end of the 2nd turn after this cards activation.

Cyb3r's note: couldn't find a decent picture to represent an EMP so I went with this one

452204.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a "USMC" monster or a "British SAS" monster card. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

452204t.jpg

This card an only be equipped to a "British SAS" monster or a "USMC" Monster. The equipped monster loses half of its attack and can attack your opponent directly.

452204k.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a /Killstreak monster. The equipped monster cannot be attacked and cannot declare an attack.

452204s.jpg

All monsters (other than /Killstreak monsters) lose ATK equal to their level x 100. When a card with Killstreak Counter(s) is destroyed, put its Killstreak Counters on this card. Once per turn, you can move a number of Killstreak Counters from this card to another card you can put Killstreak Counters on.

452204e.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a "British SAS" monster or a "USMC" monster. The equipped monster is now considered a /Killstreak monster.

452204u.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a /Killstreak monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. You can destroy this card to destroy one monster on the field. You can discard this card from your hand to destroy one face up Spell or Trap card on the field.

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

452204.jpg

Activate only when a monster your opponent controls declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.

452204a.jpg

Negate the activation and destroy any card which includes the effect of destroying one or more "/Killstreak" monsters on your side of the field.

452204c.jpg

Return 1 monster on the field to its owner's hand.

Cyb3r's note: yeah, I know, I need to make more traps.

Guest Neo Fusion

these are great for a new member, some errors, but not much, like u need to capitalize Graveyard, and any grammar mistakes are easily fixed by reading em is all

Thoughts on some of the new cards:

Claymore = Sakuretsu Armor

Glauert Singularity = Compulsory Evacuation Device

Captain Price - OH GOD YES. This is truly awesome. Perfectly balanced, and makes you want to create an SAS deck.

Predator Missile - Kinda OP'd, if only for the fact it can be destroyed to take something with it.

Harrier Jet - This is like Mobius except it powers up if it "airstrikes" monsters. You have to admit that a possible 3000 ATK for a 5-star card is overkill, though. (Granted, it's only available through a Care Package, but still.)

Sgt. Vasquez is a /Killstreak monster...why exactly? Other than that, it's a good card.

Sgt Vasquez wasn't really that big of a character in Call of Duty 4, but I wanted someone to stand out in the USMC. I found myself kinda guessing at complete random something that would fit. Sgt Vasquez almost definitely will get changed in the near future.

Kinda thought of making Predator Missile work only with Predator Drone to make up for its op'd insta-kill effect, but I'm not too sure how well something that specific would work.

My friends challenged me to make and use a deck comprised entirely of my CoD cards so I needed some basic cards that do well in any deck (hence the addition of Glauert Singularity and Claymore).

And what do you guys think of the new version of Care Package Delivery? Do you think something random like that would work in a duel?

Archived