My first EVER pokemon card

DL 

real type, but introduces my new subtype, aura.

To represent my first pokemon card, no pokemon could have done it but Lucario.

11cdqhe.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summmoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when a level 6 or higher monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, other monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. When a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, this card gains 100 ATK. During your End Phase, pay 1000 Life Points or switch this card to Defense Position.

feedback appreciated.

Guest Neo Fusion

looks cool, kinda hard to read tho. only OCG error i see is u hav to capitalize level. last sentence tho, i think a lot of people wud just put it in defense position seriously, so paying 1000 Life Points to just stay in ATK mode is kinda..not worth it, u knw? but hey, its a good card

i think a lot of people wud just put it in defense position seriously' date=' so paying 1000 Life Points to just stay in ATK mode is kinda..not worth it, u knw? but hey, its a good card

[/quote']

Gonna agree with this part here. I would recommend either greatly reducing the monster's DEF so that it would be a lot more vulnerable if the player didn't pay the Life Points, or reduce the Life Point cost. Come to think of it, a combination of both would probably work best.

Aside from that small detail, like FusionXD said, this is a quite good card, and I really like the alternate colors of the card itself.

Archived