My first card(s) WIP

fighteronspeed

[align=center]OK this one is not complete yet but i will keep tpdating it as i refine it. Please think of it as a work in progress

DEX SET

DEX - Reprazentin Records

453825.jpg

Effect

By sending this face-up card you control to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower "DEX" monsters from your Deck.

DEX - Roland M-1000

453825.jpg

Effect

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1200 or less from your Deck, and add it to your Graveyard. Then shuffle your Deck.

DEX - Stanton Stylus

453825.jpg

Effect

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1000 or less from your Graveyard, show it to your opponent, and add it to your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

NOTE** I am getting pics for the 2 cards that this was made to help Summon.

** Please Ignore the pics they are not ready yet **

EDIT ** Sorry Anarchy805 I forgot to add image credit. **

*** The Reprazentin Records Image credit goes to Anarchy805

[/align]

Ok, the archetype looks interesting, but starting it off with that is kind of ridiculous.

The name is weird too. It would look so much nicer if the pic contained a robot or something and have the name based off the picture, while still containing the term "DEX".

Other than that, the effect is very balanced and the OCG is good.

7/10

lol is all I can say at moe need to see more monsters to make a proper coment

More to come later today Thanks for the "LOL"

Ok' date=' the archetype looks interesting, but starting it off with that is kind of ridiculous.

The name is weird too. It would look so much nicer if the pic contained a robot or something and have the name based off the picture, while still containing the term "DEX".

Other than that, the effect is very balanced and the OCG is good.

7/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the Post. I used Machine because I didn't want to start makeing new archetype and i don't know what type it could be. and if it had a robot it wouldn't really be a DEX (Decks / MC,DJ) Monster and the card started with the pic then the rest followed.

Oh and I forgot to put image credit to the designer. I will edit my post with Image credit in a moment.

That is an interesting use of my picture. I did think you were maybe going to use it on a spell card or something. I guess that the use althought not entirely imaganative can not be called un origonal. I think that the OCG is Flawless and the card itself is well ballanced. I dont mean to be picky but i think the picture does not suit the colour of an Effect Monster card. Anyway I will stop with the graphic criticism and rate your card.

Effect : 10/10 Well Ballanced.

OCG: 10/10 Good OCG.

Power: 8/10 Could do with a slightly higher defence Maybe

Picture: 8/10 Because of slightly bad usage of my work.

Overall: 9/10 might get 10 if you change the picture.

And thanks for the credit.

That is an interesting use of my picture. I did think you were maybe going to use it on a spell card or something. I guess that the use althought not entirely imaganative can not be called un origonal. I think that the OCG is Flawless and the card itself is well ballanced. I dont mean to be picky but i think the picture does not suit the colour of an Effect Monster card. Anyway I will stop with the graphic criticism and rate your card.

Effect : 10/10 Well Ballanced.

OCG: 10/10 Good OCG.

Power: 8/10 Could do with a slightly higher defence Maybe

Picture: 8/10 Because of slightly bad usage of my work.

Overall: 9/10 might get 10 if you change the picture.

And thanks for the credit.

Thanks for the post and thanks for letting me use your artwork. I will try to make a spell card to support the DEX. Is there any chance you can make me some artwork for the monsters?

Archived