Ben 10, Aliens of the Omnitrix set (uncomplete)

BlackWindDragon

well i saw this other Ben 10 set and i wasnt to impressed with it, so i decided to try my own hand to see if i can do a better one. Excuse any horrible pics as i will try to find better ones as time moves foreward. And i do not claim ownership of any images used

[spoiler=Aliens of the Omnitrix]

[align=center]430130i.jpg

Toss a coin. If it's heads, return all the monster your opponent controls to his/her hand. If it's tails, destroy all the monsters you control (except this card). Decrease the ATK of this card by 800 for each card destroyed by this effect. This card cannot attack until your next end phase.

430130.jpg

Pay any number of life points in multiples of 200 (max. 1000). Until the end of the turn increase this cards ATK and DEF points by the number of Life Points used for this effect. Any monster that battles this card and is not destroyed cannot attack, activate an effect, or change position until the end of your next turn.

430130j.jpg

If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can pay 200 Life Points to keep it from being destroyed. When this card battles, decrease the attack of the opponents monster that battles this card by 500 during the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can select a Plant-type monster your opponent controls and gain control of the selected monster until the End Phase.

430130y.jpg

This card gains 400 attack points for every Fire-attributed monster on the field. You can decrease the ATK of this card to 0 until your next Standby Phase and destroy cards on your opponents field.

430130f.jpg

When this card is summoned, equip all Equip spells on the field to this card regardless of the Equip Spells requirements to this card. You can send all cards equipped to this card to the owners graveyard and inclict Direct Damage to your opponent for each card x300.[/align]

The first card is too OP'd and for my knowledge, there's no 9 stars monsters.

I'll fix the first card :

Toss a coin. If it's heads, return all the monster your opponent controls to his/her hand. If it's tails, destroy all the monsters you control (except this card). Decrease the ATK of this card by 800 for each card destroyed by this effect. This card cannot attack until your next end phase.

Archived