Ghosts are freaks, admit it.

Merci

Guest Merciful Idiot

HE'S THE VERY ESSENCE OF THE DARK AND DESTROYER OF THE LIGHT.

But he can't even defend his own master from those who aren't of light!

[align=center]363514g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

You can only use DARK monsters to Normal Summon or Set this card. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by non-LIGHT monsters. Decrease the ATK of all LIGHT monsters by 2500. If a LIGHT monter's ATK is decreased to 0 by this effect, destroy it and increase your ATK by the DEF of the destroyed monster.

[/align]

You have been making quite a few of Ben Ten cards lately. Fixed effect (which is only the 1st sentence):

You can only Tribute DARK monsters to Normal Summon or Set this card. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by non-LIGHT monsters. Decrease the ATK of all LIGHT monsters by 2500. If a LIGHT monter's ATK is decreased to 0 by this effect, destroy it and increase your ATK by the DEF of the destroyed monster.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Lol are you watching the new series? I havent seen it yet

Don't. Remember when Kevin was a psychopath' date=' Ben used ten-to-twelve aliens with consistent powers, they kept an interesting overarching villain, and the show carried as much incest as [i']Wizards of Waverly Place[/i]? Yeah... that was all before the new series.

You have been making quite a few of Ben Ten cards lately. Fixed effect (which is only the 1st sentence):

You can only Tribute DARK monsters to Normal Summon or Set this card. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by non-LIGHT monsters. Decrease the ATK of all LIGHT monsters by 2500. If a LIGHT monter's ATK is decreased to 0 by this effect' date=' destroy it and increase your ATK by the DEF of the destroyed monster.

[/quote']You're still implying you have ATK.

Archived