I can cross time! But what good would that do?

Merci

Guest Merciful Idiot

HE CAN CROSS TIME AS HE PLEASES AND EVEN RETURN WITH MORE POWER.

But he's useless before he returns.

[align=center]363514.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

During each of your Main Phases, you can either remove this card from play or Special Summon this card if it was already removed from play. If this card has been removed from play for 27 turns, Special Summon this card and increase the ATK of it by 4000.

[/align]

Look at the stars. NORMAL(?!?) monsters don't have 12 stars. The only 12 stars card I know is Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Watch it again! It's an Effect Monster. :D

I can't decide if this is a joke or not.

OCG seems fine.

9.9/10

So what if it's an Effect monster? No monsters have 12 stars except for fusion monsters.

Look at the stars. NORMAL(?!?) monsters don't have 12 stars. The only 12 stars card I know is Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

OCG seems fine.

9.9/10

So what if it's an Effect monster? No monsters have 12 stars except for fusion monsters.

Then say no non-Fusion or something like that, because everybody means Vanillas when say "Normal Monsters". Besides you're wrong, there is one 12star non-fusion: Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare

And even if you'd be right about that, then what? This whole site is about creating new cards!

OCG seems fine.

9.9/10

Then say no non-Fusion or something like that' date=' because everybody means Vanillas when say "Normal Monsters". Besides you're wrong, there is one 12star non-fusion: Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare

And even if you'd be right about that, then what? This whole site is about creating new cards![/b']

Bingo.

Archived