Amazing cards!!!!!!!

Lost Soul

These are my Fairy Tail cards, plz rate. I am using English names such as Requip and Gajeel, etc.

[spoiler= Fairy Tail Wizards]

[spoiler= Natsu]

322170l.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] This card is also treated as a Pyro-type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle by a FIRE or Pyro-type monster. When this card attacks a FIRE or Pyro-type monster, it gains 500 ATK and DEF for until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, put 1 Destruction Counter on this card. When this card has 5 Destruction Counters on it, destroy 1 face-up Field Spell Card.

[spoiler= Lucy]

322170u.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Celestial Spirit - " monster from your hand or Deck if their requirements are filled.

[spoiler= Erza]

322170p.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] During bot Players' turns, you can pay 500 Life Points to select 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck and equip it to this card, then during the End Phase return all cards equipped to this card to your Deck. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add 1 card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler= Gray]

322170.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500 until the End Phase. During ether Players' turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack of 1 monster with 3000 ATK or less.

[spoiler= Happy]

322170p.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] While a "Natsu" monster is face-up on your side of the Field, this card's Level is treated as 4 and its original ATK and DEF is treated as 1500.

[spoiler= Gajeel]

322170m.jpg

[spoiler= Lore:] This card cannot be destroyed by battle by a Machine-type monster. When this card attacks a Machine-type monster, it gains 500 ATK and DEF for until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, put 1 Destruction Counter on this card. When this card has 5 Destruction Counters on it, destroy 1 face-up Field Spell Card. If this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 monster on the Field.

[spoiler= Celestial Spirits]

[spoiler= Loke/Leo the Lion]322170l.jpg[/align]

[spoiler= Lore:] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Lucy, the Celestial Spirit Mage", "Karen, the Celestial Spirit Made" or when "Lucy, the Celestial Spirit Mage" is selected as an Attack Target. "Lucy, the Celestial Spirit Mage" cannot be selected as an Attack target. During the End Phase, return this card to your Hand.

[spoiler= Other]

[spoiler= Bora the Prominence]

322170u.jpg

I won't rate but will give you some of my opinions :D

- With high-level monsters it's really hard to their effect interesting without OP or UP them (plus to make them realistically useful), so try to make most of them Level 4 or lower.

- The summoning condition of the Spirit Monster is too easy for it's stat and effect

- Erza's stat is too high...consider that you can boost its ATK by more than 1000 easily with its effect, and its searcher effect looks OP to me (though it will be very hard to destroy it by battle @@")

I like your Happy and Lucy. They are more playable and interesting than the other cards

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hint: The title is a lie. Rated low mostly to cool your head down, though they aren't stellar. OCG is actually pretty decent, but the archetype as a whole is inconsistent and unbalanced.

Since when were Requiep and Gajeel English names?

Guest Neo Fusion

lowercase hand and attack target, capitalize type in Pyro-Type, both is misspelled in erza, player can be lowercased i think, field is lowercase, then take out "for" before "unitl the End Phase" in Gajeel

these were mostly minor errors, these are prety good

Archived