need some idea

guaplei

I think you mean:

Graveyard Attack:

"Pay 100 Life Points to remove from play 1 monster from your opponent's field."

Hurricane:

"Activate this card if there are 2 Continuous Trap Cards on the field. Negate the effects of the Trap Cards and destroy them."

Defensive Castle:

"During each of your turns, if this card remains face-up on the field, you gain 500 Life Points."

The Great Fire:

"Once during your Main Phase, you can send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to your Graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."

Spirit Body:

"Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and return it to the owner's hand. This card's effect cannot be negated by an effect."

-The images could be better, since they are slightly pixellated. Try to upload images that have bigger image sizes.

-The effects are good, but they are not so original. Try to give the cards effects that are more imaginative

-The monsters (even though they are inanimate objects) are pretty underpowered when looking at their Levels. Try to give Level 5s stats between (2000-2400), unless they have a powerful effects.

Overall, they are okay for a new user. Try to understand my comments, fix the effect OCG (Official Card Grammar) with my examples, and i'm sure that these card will be better. 5/10. If you want more help, PM me.

Archived