Ghost Ryder Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Languages is my school's speciality. That's why. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 yeah, I see then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Not done. Lemme finish it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Hey guess im making a set with random monsters.What should the archetype be called? I.d.k. Maybe "The Worshipper's"' date=' most of mine are to evil to be an random set.[/quote']NahEvolution Assailants lol? Made it up' date=' dun take it seriously.[/quote']IDK ........ NAHI need a good name like Lighstworns or infenitys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 I had a name in my head yesterday, something like "...noids" I think, imo it was awesomeIf I remember, I'll tell you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Just gotta hate it when that happens D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 I had a name in my head yesterday' date=' something like "...noids" I think, imo it was awesomeIf I remember, I'll tell you[/quote'] Try to remember it then Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 yes, I do, but I can't remember right now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 MaybeInfraRiderCrusadersGigaMysterious Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Terranoid?Good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Roids are unhappy with that name Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 well, it wasn't that name sorry, but do you have an idea of effects and stuff like that? Attribute/Type Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 Maybe one of them or something like themInfraRiderCrusadersGigaMysterious Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 4, 2010 Report Share Posted February 4, 2010 infrarider? that sounds cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 Haven't been here in awhile. What the hell happened? Many people, even our leaders, just stopped coming here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 yeah, I know, haven't seen some people here in a while o_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeroke Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 Guess people just don't want to correct OCG very much anymore. I don't know... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 Guess people just don't want to correct OCG very much anymore. I don't know...If the effect is short, I'll fix it. Long effects, nah. Just too lazy to do long uns'. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 infrarider? that sounds coolCool I might use itGuess people just don't want to correct OCG very much anymore. I don't know...If the effect is short' date=' I'll fix it. Long effects, nah. Just too lazy to do long uns'.[/quote']lolOCGIf you can understand the effect the OCG is fine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 infrarider? that sounds coolCool I might use itGuess people just don't want to correct OCG very much anymore. I don't know...If the effect is short' date=' I'll fix it. Long effects, nah. Just too lazy to do long uns'.[/quote']lolOCGIf you can understand the effect the OCG is fineFor wannabe epic card makers, they usually try to keep the OCG with no errors. But then again, it doesn't really matter. It's just to make it a tiny bit more realistic :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 *walks back into the room dramatically after having been away for so long* did i hear someone asking for a return of the old crowd? anyway, i have a few sets that i am currently in the middle of making. i would like to have the cards CnC'd in the set thread, but the thing is that they are fake types, so i do not know if this would pose a problem for any of you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 I don't rate fake types. But I don't hate them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cloister Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 Well, if they fit and COULD be realistic, I don't have anything against them Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 True. Stupid n00bish Types I won't rate obviously. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Zero Posted February 5, 2010 Report Share Posted February 5, 2010 meh, i think my reploid type would definitely be realistic enough. xD it basically focuses on swarming and secondary effects in addition to swarming and is based off of the characters from various areas of the megaman series. i am currently finishing up the support spells and last three "Zero" monsters before i start the guardians arc, which is going to be taking a very long time. i mean, i have to do the original guardians, the biometal versions, and the MK II biometal versions, not to mention the support spells. xD so yeah, i still have a long way to go, and that is just with Rise of the Hunters. I still need to do stuff with Wrath of the Mavericks as well. xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.