Starting to do a dragon set.

fighteronspeed

[align=center]OK before I start this I will let everyone know that there is bad OCG on this card so any fixes of OCG welcome. but the effect needs to be kept. the costs can be changed based on if it is over / underpowered. the Pic Credit goes to Anarchy805.

This SET will be made for mostly sending and using out of play cards.

Dragon DD Set

Dragon Mist

453825.jpg

Effect

This card can only be activated when there is a Dragon-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, you can pay 600 LP to remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster from the field. During your next Standby Phase, you can pay 500 LP to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster that was removed from play.

**EDIT** OCG fixed by "Merciful Idiot".

[/align]

Guest Merciful Idiot

Actually, there are some mistakes.

This card can only be activated when there is a Dragon-Type monster on the field. Once per turn, you can pay 600 LP to remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster from the field. During your next Standby Phase, you can pay 500 LP to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster that was removed from play.

Why do EVERYONE have problems with the RFP part?

Actually' date=' there are some mistakes.

This card can only be activated when there is a Dragon-Type [b']m[/b]onster on the field. Once per turn, you can pay 600 LP to remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster from the field. During your next Standby Phase, you can pay 500 LP to Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster that was removed from play.

Why do EVERYONE have problems with the RFP part?

Thanks for the OCG fixes...

Never Made a removed from play card before so I was not too sure what the OCG should be.

Dude I'll help too.

243864x.jpg

effect

Once per turn during your Standby Phase you can remove this card from play. When this card is removed from play while face-up on your side of the field, you Special Summon it during yor next Standby Phase. If this card is Special Summoned from ot of play yo can destroy 1 monster on the field.

here is another.

243864i.jpg

effect

Once per turn you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to add 1 of your removed from play monsters to your hand. If this card is added to your hand from out of play you can Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Here mine =)

232354.jpg

sorry to be picky but this is a DD dragon deck that won't work if all cards ar built to send cards out of play.

Thanks I'll start making a card later

Thanks I'll start making a card later

Okay here is a dragon card I made tell me if you want to change the pic or if you spot ocg mistakes441946.jpg

Like this card and think the effect is good.

So here fixed version

232354e.jpg

Like the card. The effect is good all be it a little over powered but it is a dragon so it is supposed to be heavy on the power side. Great work.

Neries Great cards as always!

Archived