Starting a warior deck to contrast dragons

fighteronspeed

[align=center]OK this is going to be a warrior deck SET to try to go against my dragon deck SET. Again OCG fixes are welcome. but please try not to change the effects of cards. the SET may not make too much sense until it is finished so please bear with me.

Dragon Slayer SET

Daegon Sword

453825.jpg

Effect

This card can only be Equipped to a "Dragon Slayer" monster. The monster equipped with this card gains 800 ATK. When a monster equipped with this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

**NOTE Image credit for the sword goes to Anarchy805 (sorry it lost a bit of quality on the upload)**[/align]

Only OCG correction I can find is that the first word of the second sentence should be capitalized. That is English grammar' date=' not just card grammar. but, so is beginning a sentence with "but," so, W/e. anyway, looks good, 9/10

[/quote']

I see, thanks for pointing that out. More of a typo than OCG but thanks. The M key the T key and the U key on my keyboard does not work so most of the typing is done via keyboard and other letters on an on-screen keyboard.

I will edit it when I get home from work.

Archived