Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 26, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 26, 2009 bump.Looks like no-one likes DBZ anymore...Probably cause therez so many DBZ themed threads. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Neo Fusion Posted December 26, 2009 Report Share Posted December 26, 2009 minor errors, these are good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Thanks. ........... ............ Eh, what would those minor errors be? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Home Slice Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Your set is way better then mine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daxter Posted December 27, 2009 Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Ooc Fix:Now I might be wrong, but for kid goku, I think it should be like this...This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. If you activate this effect, draw 1 card from your Deck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 27, 2009 Your set is way better then mine Um' date=' thanks. :) Ooc Fix:Now I might be wrong, but for kid goku, I think it should be like this...This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. If you activate this effect, draw 1 card from your Deck.Thanks.Ok, I'll change it when I get time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-SupernovA- Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Your set is way better then mine Um' date=' thanks. :) Ooc Fix:Now I might be wrong, but for kid goku, I think it should be like this...This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. If you activate this effect, draw 1 card from your Deck.Thanks.Ok, I'll change it when I get time. Actually I believe it should be like this, I think. FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your deck.This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this effect is activated, you can draw 1 card from your deck.And I think you spelled Kakarot wrong, just saying. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Your set is way better then mine Um' date=' thanks. :) Ooc Fix:Now I might be wrong, but for kid goku, I think it should be like this...This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. When this card is Flip Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your Deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponents Life Points. If you activate this effect, draw 1 card from your Deck.Thanks.Ok, I'll change it when I get time. Actually I believe it should be like this, I think. FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Kakkarot, Defender Of Earth" from your deck.This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this effect is activated, you can draw 1 card from your deck.And I think you spelled Kakarot wrong, just saying. Thanks, but I think that might be slightly outdated OCG. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
-SupernovA- Posted December 28, 2009 Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 Possibly, I am extremely outdated when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh cards since I stopped playing with them when I was like ten. >_< Kakarot is still spelled wrong though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 28, 2009 But that's how it's spelled in the manga :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 30, 2009 BUMP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 4, 2010 bump. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Home Slice Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 are you gonna update this thread or are you finished Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 5, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 I'm bumping it so more people can see it, and yes I will occasionally be updating it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sonic Warrior 2313 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 Youre a great card maker And DBZ is my favorite Japanese Animation show Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 5, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 Thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
guy22 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Share Posted January 5, 2010 good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 6, 2010 One word post.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 7, 2010 bump.Lol, too many DBZ threads Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Super Saiyan Gohan, Nappa, The Elite Saiyan and Super Saiyan Gogeta will be up soon people. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Home Slice Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 good to hear your cards are 1 of the best dbz threads well inn total second best first was ?Riddler?s Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted January 9, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 Thanks.I'm not surprised Riddler's cards are better.He is aweshum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Home Slice Posted January 9, 2010 Report Share Posted January 9, 2010 ya and no offence if you were a little bit offended Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.