..::..The Donkey Kong Isles..::.. ~A Donkey Kong Project~ 7/?? K-ROOL ISLAND OPEN!

Godot

[align=center]WELCOME TO THE DK ISLES!

bdsfer.jpg

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-176256.html][img=http://i50.tinypic.com/bdsfer.jpg][/url]

Yes, welcome to the Donkey Kong Islands! Here, we have many, I should say, unique people here. I will be your Tour Guide---

Ĩ¢ε---. My mission is simple, to show you around the magical world of Donkey Kong!

:'':UPDATES:'':

21/12/09~Thread is now up!~

21/12/09: Added Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Lanky Kong, and Funky Kong!

22/12/09: Added Tiny Kong and Chunky Kong! AHOY! A New Island has been discovered! It seems to be the home of the evil King K-Rool and his gang of Kremlings! Well, I see that they're trying to not mind our presence here. But still, lets be careful! (K-Rool Island Added, K-Rool added.)

>ADVERTISEMENT>

Want to advertise? PM me your Banner and it'll be shown here! Remember, PM IT.

[spoiler=[u]DONKEY KONG ISLAND[/u]]

[spoiler=Donkey Kong - The Kong Leader]

149475.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.10). When a face-up "Kong" monster you control is destroyed by battle, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card. By removing 5 Kong Counter(s) from this card, destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove it from play to add 1 "Kong" monster from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Diddy Kong - The Sidekick]

149475k.jpg

When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card. Once per turn, you can place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.6). By Releasing this face-up card with 6 Kong Counter(s) on it, you can Special Summon 1 "Diddy Kong - Popgun Equipped" from your hand or Deck to your field. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove it from play to draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=Lanky Kong - The Prankster]

149475cn.jpg

When this card is Summoned, discard 1 card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Kong" monster in your Graveyard from play. If so, decrease your opponents Life Points by 300. If a face-up "Kong" monster you control has at least 1 Kong Counter(s) on it, flip a coin. If heads, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.6). If tails, remove 1 Kong Counter(s) from 1 face-up "Kong" monster you control. By removing 3 Kong Counter(s) from this card, you can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Funky Kong - The Brute]

149475f.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.7). By removing 5 Kong Counter(s) from this card increase this cards ATK by 500 and decrease this cards DEF by 500 until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on 1 face-up "Kong" monster you control.

[spoiler=Tiny Kong - The Quick]

149475e.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.6). By removing 5 Kong Counter(s) from this card flip a coin. If heads, this card can attack your opponent directly. If tails, discard 2 cards.

[spoiler=Chunky Kong - The Coward]

149475.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, change this card to defense position. This cards battle position can only be changed with a card effect. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to place 1 Kong Counter(s) on this card (max.7). By removing 5 Kong Counter(s) from this card, you can change this cards battle position to attack position. When this card destroys a monster by battle, change this cards battle position to defense position. When this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 "Tiny Kong - The Quick" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=[u]K-ROOL ISLAND[/u]]

[spoiler=Kremling King - K-Rool]

149475u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 face-up "Kremling" monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 card. Then draw 1 card. If you drew a level 4 or lower "Kremling" monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field. If tails, decrease your Life Points by 500. If this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 "Kremling" monster from your Deck to your hand.

~CREDIT~

Renders=Planet Renders & Laufer

Background=Google

Card Image=Me[/align]

Archived