Who else thinks that White Hole is racist?(THIS GOT ME IN TROUBLE...NO JOKE!!!)

OK,I've been told there's a counter-trap card for Dark Hole named White Hole.I didn't believe it so I asked my mate at school if it was real.She said "Yes" and showed me the card.I asked if I could borrow it for a duel and she said "Yes,if you borrow me Majestic Mech-Goryu."I said "Yes" and I temporarily had White Hole in my Fairy Deck.

In the Duel

I was dueling on the benches in my school at break and I had Guardian Angel Joan,Majestic Mech-Goryu(I have 3)and Bountiful Artemis on the field and White Hole face-down.It's my opponent's turn and he activates Dark Hole and then I activate White Hole.Nothing wrong this,is there?Read the next bit...

The 'Racist/Trouble' part

My teacher was watching the duel.She knew nothing about Yu-Gi-Oh but she wanted to watch.When my opponent activated Dark Hole,she said,"I hope that isn't racist."Everyone watching said,"No."But when I activated White Hole she gave me an hour's detention and a phone call home.She said,"Right,that's it.That has to be racist.Dark Hole and White Hole!?"I showed her the cards but she wouldn't listen!:?I was so angry!:x

Archived