Cyber Eltanin

CyberEltaninJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all LIGHT Machine-Type monsters you control and that are in your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the number of monsters removed from play when it was Special Summoned x 500. When this card is Special Summoned, send all other face-up monsters on the field to the Graveyard.

Discuss!

please

More balanced then Fortress? Maybe? I dunno... The nukeing of all other face up monsters is pretty cool.

So cyber dragon + cyber valley + machine dup = proft?

In all honesty' date=' you don't seem to be getting the point of Fortress. >___> The point is that you only have to run CyDra, and you end up with an epic huge beater by using you opponent's monsters. This can't do that.

Future Fusion + Chimeratech OverDragon(16+ Machines) + This = OTK!

I prefer Future Fusion + Overload Fusion myself. You can use 10 Machines of any attribute for it. >____>

More balanced then Fortress? Maybe? I dunno... The nukeing of all other face up monsters is pretty cool.

So cyber dragon + cyber valley + machine dup = proft?

In all honesty' date=' you don't seem to be getting the point of Fortress. >___> The point is that you only have to run CyDra, and you end up with an epic huge beater by using you opponent's monsters. This can't do that. [b']Or your opponent, i guess i wasen't thinking Straight again.[/b]

Future Fusion + Chimeratech OverDragon(16+ Machines) + This = OTK!

I prefer Future Fusion + Overload Fusion myself. You can use 10 Machines of any attribute for it. >____> Easy OTK's ftw.

Archived