My First couple of cards.

Velix32

Great concept, I like the idea. My only real concern is the OCG. First, it shouldn't say "If alive and on the field" as a card on the field is alive. No worries, though, I'll help you fix it.

Warrior of the Wind: "As long as this card is on the field, increase the ATK of all WIND monsters you control by 100."

Warrior of the Flames: "As long as this card is on the field increase the ATK of all FIRE monsters you control by 100."

Blood Moon is a bit more complicated. There is no such card as a field trap. It is either a Field Spell or a Trap. Second, you should probably specify how the controller is going to destroy cards. You should probably add a cost to balance a card out. Maybe something like "Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all Set cards on the field."

Soul Trade doesn't need to specify that it goes to the grave. Any card, except continuous cards, goes to the graveyard when its effect is resolved. Now, the OCG should go as such: "Tribute 3 monsters you control (or from the field, is you want to go widespread) to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. Increase the ATK of that monster by an amount equal to its original ATK."

Book of Spells: Sorcerer is not an actual Yu-Gi-Oh type. The closest to it is Spellcaster-Type monsters. OCG: "This card can only be equipped to a Spellcaster-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200 for each Spell Card in your Graveyard."

Card Magician: Same Type comment as above. On the effect, I'd say dumb the draw down, or that card is seriously toeing the line on being overpowered. Now, if you want to go that way, the OCG should go as such: "When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, draw 2 cards." That would help. What would make it closer to even would be to up the level. Just a thought.

Reflect Shield: Once again, don't need to specify it going to the Graveyard. The OCG: "This card can only be activated when a monster your opponent controls targets a monster you control for an attack. Change the target to 1 other monster your opponent controls. If they control no other monster, inflict the damage to your opponent's Life Points as Battle Damage." Good card though.

You set is good, it just needs a little work. I'll give it 6.5/10

Archived