My first DBZ set.

fighteronspeed

[align=center]This Set will have 40 cards when it is finnished.

Heres the first one

DBZ Goku

453825.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 3 "DBZ" cards from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 "DBZ" monster from your Graveyard, this card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the removed from play monster.

DBZ Vegeta

453825o.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 2 "DBZ Vegeta" cards from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 "DBZ Vegeta" monster from your Graveyard, to Special Summon 1 removed from play "DBZ" monster.

**I am not sure about the OCG. So general fixes are welcome.**

**More to come**[/align]

kinda OPed' date=' if u did half of the removed monsters ATK, then i gues this wud be fine

no errors as far as i see

[/quote']

I gave it a high summoning cost and only gave it 2500 ATK to make up for the power in this set the highest origonal ATK is 2500 and that is "DBZ Goku" Which I have limited to 1 so that you can not use it to make 5000 ATK as that may seem a little OP.

OK.

Nice attmept at the pics.

Looks like you took my advice on the photoshop layers. nice work. how many layers was it for the goku?

Thanks. I done goku on 7 layers for the foreground. (lineart, hair-dark, hair-light, skin-light, skin-midtone, skin-dark, filters)

and 7 layers for the background (sand-yellow, sky-blue, water-blue, dragon-balls, kame-house, kame-house-paintwork, filters).

I done pretty much the same with vegeta. I am having a little trouble drawing Trunks might need a little advice, will you be on MSN later?

Archived