CAC The Dark Duellist Saga

SebastiaanZ

This is where I post new releases before they even enter my story at the Dark Duellist Saga.

Table of contents:

I. Windmaker-cards (first post)

II. Twilight Zone Cyber-cards (second post)

III. Special Destiny-Heroes (fifth post)

I. Windmaker-cards

These cards will be likely to appear in TDDS II

TDDS-MS001 Windmaker - Althos Maheir

7/2300/2200/wind/winged beast-effect

Effect: Once per turn you can take a look at the top-3 cards of your opponent`s deck.

TDDS-MS002 Windbringer Destos

4/1500/1200/wind/winged beast-effect

Effect: When used for tribute-summoning this card counts as two tributes at the cost of 1000 lifepoints.

Twilight Zone Cyber-cards

Those card already appeared in TDDS I, but will expand further.

TDDS-MS003 Twilight-Crystal-Zone

Fieldspellcard

You can exchange any “Cyber”-monster for the “Twilight Zone Cyber”-monster listed on the card. Any fusions regarding the fusing of a “Cyber”-monster and a “Twilight Zone Cyber”-monster don’t need “Polymerization to be performed during the turn this card is activated.

TDDS-MS004 Twilight Zone Cyber-Omega-Dragon

10/4500/4000/light/machine\dragon-fusion-effect

“Cyber-End-Dragon” + “Twilight Zone Cyber-Dragon”

Effect: This card can only be summoned when “Twilight-Crystal-Zone” is on the field. When this card attacks a monster in defencemode, the difference between the attack of the monster and the defence of the defending monster comes out in the player`s lifepoints. This monster can attack four times in a turn, but it can’t attack directly when you already attacked.

TDDS-MS005 Twilight Zone Cyber-Dragon

5/2100/1600/light/machine-effect

Effect: This card can only be summoned if there is a “Twilight-Crystal-Zone” in play. This card can also be treated as a Cyber-Dragon. When you have no other monsters in play, you can summon this monster directly. By sending one card from your hand to the graveyard this card can attack twice. This card cannot attack directly.

TDDS-MS006 Twilight Zone Double-Turret Dragon

6/2400/2100/light/machine-effect

Effect: This card can only be summoned when “Twilight-Crystal-Zone” is in play. This card can attack twice, but not directly.

TDDS-MS007 Twilight Zone Proto-Capsule

4/500/500/light/machine-effect

Effect: This card can only be summoned when “Twilight-Crystal-Zone” is in play. This card can be treated as any kind of fusion-material monster at the cost of 1000 lifepoints.

These cards are bound to appear in the TDDS I, around episode 55.

Destiny-Hero Dark-Phoenixguy

8/2600/2200/dark/warrior-effect

Effect: This card can only be tribute-summoned by tributing "Elemental-Hero Phoenixguy" or "Elemental-Hero Shining Phoenixguy" through the effect of "Acceptance of Destiny". This card can remove one monster for two turns from play. This card gains 200 attack - and defencepoints per "Destiny-Hero" on the field. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

Acceptance of Destiny

Spellcard

Tribute one "Elemental Hero" in order to summon it`s "Destiny-Hero" counterpart, listed on that card.

Archived