Code Geass cards

Camalie

this took me several hours to do I would like to know what people think about my cards. I'm not done making them I still need a lot more people

I know added the extra Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. I just felt like putting it there

Geass:

457607t.jpg

Jeremiah-Cyborg:

457607.jpg

Rakshata:

457607u.jpg

Kallen:

457607.jpg

Guren MKII:

457607.jpg

Guren Flight Enabled:

457607.jpg

Guren S.E.I.T.E.N.:

457607.jpg

Guren: S.E.I.T.E.N. (update):

457607v.jpg

Lancelot Albion:

457607v.jpg

Sword of Akasha:

457607f.jpg

C.C.:

457607.jpg

Zero:

457607n.jpg

The Witch and the Warlock:

457607.jpg

Zero Requiem:

457607.jpg

Zero-The Savior:

457607.jpg

this took me several hours to do I would like to know what people think about my cards. I'm not done making them I still need a lot more people

Geass:

457607t.jpg

Jeremiah-Cyborg:

457607.jpg

Rakshata:

457607a.jpg

Kallen:

457607e.jpg

Guren S.E.I.T.E.N.:

457607.jpg

Lancelot Albion:

457607.jpg

Sword of Akasha:

457607b.jpg

C.C.:

457607.jpg

Zero:

457607f.jpg

The Witch and the Warlock:

457607.jpg

Zero Requiem:

457607.jpg

Zero-The Savior:

457607h.jpg

card grammger could do with fixing up for example, when you start a cards effect always start with a capital letter

Tip: Use real types; Warrior, Fiend, Spellcaster, Machine, Beast, Dragon, Aqua, Fairy, Insect, Rock, Winged Beast, Pyro, Beast-Warrior, Plant, Fish, Reptile, Thunder, Dinosaur, and Sea Serpent to give a short list.

Not saying you have to, but I've seen quite a few people on the forum who prefer cards that they would actually be able to use in a duel without someone instantly realizing it's fake because the type doesn't exist. >_<

I think your Pics are awesome and you put quite a bit of time into them, but they're overpowered.

Also when you update your cards, post the new cards with the 1st post using the Edit button in the bottom of each of your posts.

Things such as Attack Position, Defense Position, Normal Summon, Set , Ritual Summon , Special Summon, are capitalized. When saying a specific type of monster an effect is being used upon it would be Warrior-Type monster (Type is capitalized)

When you have an effect like Gloucestor Cornelia's you can type it out like this;

When this card is successfully Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 "Gloucestor", "Gloucestor (Guilford)", or "Gloucestor (Darlton)" from your hand or deck to the field.

That's just stuff I got from skimming over your stuff and reading a little, I hope it helps. :D

Archived