Cards with really strange effects [DISC: Convulsion of Nature. And not just it]

Archfiend's Oath + Convulsion of Nature + Bronac = FTK

Fix'd.

Unless I am missing something :D

Explain please

If you use Archfiend's Oath, use Brionac to bounce Archfiend's Oath by discarding the drawn card, and then activate Archfiend's Oath again, Archfiend's Oath will not remember that its effect was already used that turn, so you can use it again. Then you draw your whole deck and win.

Fix'd.

Explain please

Draw Exodia.

I'm lost' date=' explain

[/quote']

Me too. How does knowing what are you going to draw help in drawing Exodia?!

Convulsion of Nature lets you know what to call for Archfiend's Oath, which turns it into "Pay 500 LP, Draw 1".

Fix'd.

Explain please

Draw Exodia.

I'm lost' date=' explain

[/quote']

Me too. How does knowing what are you going to draw help in drawing Exodia?!

Convulsion of Nature lets you know what to call for Archfiend's Oath, which turns it into "Pay 500 LP, Draw 1".

But if you're discarding the card you drew, how does it ftk?

Archfiend's Oath effect says "Once per turn". Yes' date=' you WILL draw 2 cards per turn, but this still does not qualify it as Exodia support.

[/quote']

If you bounce it with Brionac and then activate it again, it doesn't remember that its effect was already used that turn.

I'm having a problem understanding, can you give me an example?

Archfiend's Oath effect says "Once per turn". Yes' date=' you WILL draw 2 cards per turn, but this still does not qualify it as Exodia support.

[/quote']

If you bounce it with Brionac and then activate it again, it doesn't remember that its effect was already used that turn.

Ow, got it. A 3 card combo that wins the game...awesome...you just need MANY MANY Life Points.

[/quote']

I'm having a problem understanding, can you give me an example?

My hand: Rescue Cat, Archfiend's Oath, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Garma Sword, Bottomless Trap Hole, Convulsion of Nature.

Normal Summon Rescue Cat; Tribute Rescue Cat to Special Summon X-Saber Airbellum and a random Level 3 non-Tuner Beast; Synchro Summon Brionac.

Activate Convulsion of Nature and Archfiend's Oath. Flip the decks over. Your top card is "Mr. Potato Head".

Activate the effect of Archfiend's Oath, paying 500 Life Points and calling "Mr. Potato Head". Obviously, you called correctly, so it is drawn. Your new top card is "Vorlon Planet-Killer".

Discard "Mr. Potato Head" to activate Brionac's effect, returning Archfiend's Oath to your hand.

Activate Archfiend's Oath.

Activate the effect of Archfiend's Oath, paying 500 Life Points and calling "Vorlon Planet-Killer"...

Rinse and repeat.

Obviously, instead of using dead cards like Garma Sword and Mr. Potato Head - the latter has been nigh-unplayable since Dalek Caan was banned - you are instead running a standard FTK deck with something like the Level 8 D-Hero draw engine. Thus, you are using standard +0 draw cards when possible, and using the Archfiend's Oath combo when that is impossible. That turns "draw 15" into "draw everything".

[/quote']

Ow, got it. A 3 card combo that wins the game...awesome...you just need MANY MANY Life Points.

Used in tandem with another draw engine, you don't need an absurd number of Life Points. It's not like you need to throw in Yu-Jo Friendship.

Fix'd.

Explain please

If you use Archfiend's Oath' date=' use Brionac to bounce Archfiend's Oath by discarding the drawn card, and then activate Archfiend's Oath again, Archfiend's Oath will not remember that its effect was already used that turn, so you can use it again. Then you draw your whole deck and win.

[/quote']

This is pure and unaltered win!

Good card, if you use the proper cards.

Archived