ProhibitionCP08-EN-SR-UE.png

Effect:

When you activate this card, declare 1 card name. Cards with that name and their effects cannot be used. Cards on the field before this card was activated are not affected (including face-down cards).

Rulings: (because they are important to discuss this)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Prohibition

My favorite side deck card.

fun with BEQD.

so' date=' if I declare Ryko that was set a turn earlier, they can still use it? that sucks.

Also, hypothetically, since they can SS the declared monster from the RFP zone,

if I call Night's End Sorcerer, and they special summon it from the RFG, it doesn't

go off but they can still synchro summon with it.

[/quote']

No, see the rulings.

fun with BEQD.

so' date=' if I declare Ryko that was set a turn earlier, they can still use it? that sucks.

Also, hypothetically, since they can SS the declared monster from the RFP zone,

if I call Night's End Sorcerer, and they special summon it from the RFG, it doesn't

go off but they can still synchro summon with it.

[/quote']

No, see the rulings.

somehow missed that one

Ahhhh..... Yes. I can't recall how many you can run....

3 Prohibitions....

I Declare JD' date=' Brionac and...... Gale.

Opponent: [img']http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/dasickninja/Animated/___wtf____by_Kakashi_fan.jpg[/img]

Opponent: That's alright. I'll just Heavy Storm.

I play 3 Prohibition, Declaring Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Dust tornado. LOL Try and destroy my Prohibition now!!!

roflcopter

I love how this is coming in the new deck.

I don't really like prohibition, it's too slow, not to mention you're stopping only one card from playing, and to do that effectively without damaging yourself, you'll have to know your opponent's every strategy, which will bite you in the ass in tournaments, considering you may meet someone who you never know. Not to mention, in LS, Judgment Dragon is not the only threat, in BW, Gale is not the star anymore, it is Vayu, whose effect you can't stop with this.

This is why when I got 3 copies of this, i never used it.

Ahhhh..... Yes. I can't recall how many you can run....

3 Prohibitions....

I Declare JD' date=' Brionac and...... Gale.

Opponent: [img']http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/dasickninja/Animated/___wtf____by_Kakashi_fan.jpg[/img]

Opponent: That's alright. I'll just Heavy Storm.

I play 3 Prohibition, Declaring Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Dust tornado. LOL Try and destroy my Prohibition now!!!

roflcopter

I activate Foolish Burial on Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and tribute it for Celestia! I mill 4 and destroy 2 of you Prohibitions! 2 Wulfs are milled! I activate Brain Control and Mystical Space Typhoon!

Archived