Final Fantasy VIII Deck - Still in progress (15/40)Ultimecia - Junction Griever Added

The Prince

Still working on a good effect for Squall, and the current effects for the cards might be replaced, so if you guys have a better effects for some cards then feel free to tell me.

NOTE: The pictures I got where from the FF wiki so don't bite my head off because they don't have backgrounds, and I didn't wanna use the pics of Squall from Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia (The current one is just a placeholder). If you got a better picture send it to me if you can.

[align=center]EN001: Guardian Force Eden

144501.jpg

Effect: This card can only be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be targeted by a Spell or Trap card during your turn.

EN002: Squall Leonhart

144501.jpg

(Still needs an effect)

EN003: Rinoa Heartilly

144501.jpg

Effect: As long as this card is face-up on the field, "Squall Leonhart" cannot be selected as a target of your opponent's attacks.

EN004: Guardian Force Minotaur

144501h.jpg

Effect:Increase the ATK of this monster by 500 points for every face-up "Guardian Force Sacred" on your side of the field.

EN005: Guardian Force Sacred

144501f.jpg

Effect: Increase the DEF of this monster by 500 points for every face-up "Guardian Force Minotaur" on your side of the field.

EN006: Quistis Trepe

144501b.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to select 1 Spell Card from either your or your opponent's Graveyard and use it's effect instead of this card's effect during your next turn.

EN007: Zell Dincht

144501l.jpg

Missing an Effect

EN008: Selphie Tilmitt

144501.jpg

Probably not getting an effect

EN009: Irvine Kinneas

144501.jpg

Missing effect

EN010: Guardian Force Pandemona

144501.jpg

Effect: When this card battles a WIND or EARTH-Attribute monster, the opposing monster is automatically destroyed without damage caulculation.

EN011: Guardian Force Doomtrain

144501d.jpg

Effect: When your opponent Tributes a monster for a Tribute Summon, you can send this card from your hand or field to the Graveyard to remove the Tributed monster from play.

EN012: Guardian Force Tonberry

144501.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you may Discard 1 card from your hand to flip a coin. If Heads, deal 300 points of Direct Damage for each monster card in your Graveyard.

If Tails, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

EN013: Guardian Force Shiva

144501i.jpg

Effect: Discard 2 cards from your hand to decrease the ATK of all your opponent's monsters by 500 until your opponent's 2nd End Phase after activation.

EN014: Guardian Force Gilgamesh

144501h.jpg

Effect: Discard 2 cards from your hand. Roll 1 six-sided die. *1: Destroy up to 3 monsters on the field *2 or 3: Add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Graveyard to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled. *4 or 5: Destroy 1 card in your opponent's Spell and Trap Zone. *6: Destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

EN015: Ultimecia - Junction Griever

144501.jpg

Effect: Ultimecia + Guardian Force Greiver

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other cards cannot change their battle positions or attack. Once per turn you may select 1 card from your Graveyard and shuffle the selected card back into your Deck.[/align]

I like FFX-2 Tonberries, the battle flow makes them a totally adoable pain in the rear ^^

I made Zell into the type of card that could be easily summoned and can fend for himself without an effect at first, though. I'm still fiddling with a good effect for Selphie, but a dice-based effect sounds good for her. I've just finished the GF Pandemona card, and I'm working on GF Doomtrain and Ultimecia.

Here's some card ideas. >_<

458599y.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, no monster with "Rinoa" in the name on your side of the field can be targeted by attacks, spell, or trap cards.

458599.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Squall" in the name. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800. When this card is destroyed, move it to the top of your deck instead of the graveyard.

458599.jpg

This monster can cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be Ritual summoned by the "Time Compression" spell card. Sacrifice this card to destroy all cards on the field and draw 2 cards on your next draw phase. If this monster is destroyed in battle, special summon 1 "Guardian Force Griever" from your hand or deck and add 1 "Squall Leonheart" back into your deck from out of play.

458599.jpg

Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field that equal 8 stars or more and remove 1 "Squall Leonheart" in your hand or deck from play. Special Summon 1 "Ultimecia" from your hand or deck to the field. Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent, and your own, lifepoints.

458599q.jpg

This monster can only be summoned by the effect of "Ultimecia". This monster cannot be destroyed by magic or trap cards. Every time this monster inflicts damage to the opponents lifepoints, an equal amount of lifepoints is taken off your own.

458599j.jpg

While this card is active increase the ATK of all Warrior type monsters by 400, and decrease the ATK of all Fiend type monsters by 400.

Basically I just figured that was a decent effect for Squall.

And I didn't want you to make your "complete" card for Ultimecia as Guardian Force Ultimecia cause she isn't a Guardian Force >_<

Oh and you should be careful about how many stars you put onem...if you're not careful you'll end up with a deck that 90% of your cards take 2-3 monster tributes.

I also think it's a good idea to have their legendary or basic weapons as Equip cards. Hope my suggestions helped. :O

If you cant find one of things pictures by some miracle, PM me and I'll sendem to you.

Those are really good! The effect for Squall works grreat with Rinoa, and I wasn't thinking of making Ultimecia a Ritual card originally, but you gave me a good idea about how to go about doing it. I'll be making several more 4-Star cards, and possibly a way of summoning tokens for tribute fodder.

Just finished with Doomtrain and Tonberry, currently remaking Slephie and working of Gilgamesh and Ultimecia.

I was just thinking about my cetra comment. How about you make odin and he has an effect like this:

Guardian Force Odin

Warrior/Lvl8/LIGHT/ATK 2800/DEF 2000

Once per turn flip a coin. If the result is Heads you can destroy 1 monster on your oponent's side of the field. If the result is Tails lower this card ATK points by 400 untill the end of the turn. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "GF Gilgamesh" from your hand or Deck.

I made the effect like this so he can destroy a monster like he does in the game...that was his ability right, it been awhile since I played it to be honnest lol!! I thought you could have the extra bit because in the game gilgamesh only appears once Odin is chopped in half be Seifer. Hope you like the idea player!!

Hope you like this The Prince' date=' it took me awhile to find a good pic for you. I tried to make it work like the effect of GF Siren in the game!! Tell me what you think of it.

[img']http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1739/274057a.jpg[/img]

Aww thats sweet! Talk about a good pic. Where'd you find it?

P.S. Super Saiya-jin, the image conversion didn't work ><

P.S.S. More updates soon to come.

Archived