New! Silent Warriors set 6/???

Slicer224

No offense Xion 27, but some of those who say they like the cards that Slicer224 made could possibly not be noobs. They like the image of the cards to be exact, but not the effects or anything. Oh yeah and do not automatically say certain people are noobs for making comments on like another persons cards. I believe before you post, type, or even say anything, take into consideration of other people's thoughts. You know how the saying goes: "To see from one person's point-of-view, take a walk in their shoes."

Kaosu Gakusetsu is right, we aren't noobs, we like the cards and It's probably just you that doesn't like the cards. Just because you hate the cards doesn't mean that everybody is a noob to like them. And I'm not a new member even though is says so ( i forgot my password and couldn't login)( I was a member since last year) ( NO OFFENSE)! I like your avatar (random)

I like the pics, i cant see no problems with them, anyway, it fuses to weaker monster but higher DEF(for people who complain that it fuses to a weaker monster, other cards do that, REAL ones). You should probaly make a support card for "Silent Warrior: Kain the Heroic Knight".

Hope to see more.=) 7.5/10, good job!

Archived