An uber long name, LOL. Ya know why I didn't post it in RC?

Jolta

Guess.

[align=center]Ultratechnological Mechanical Madness Omega Architect 10000

117444q.jpg

This card is also treated as a Mad Puppet and Machine-Type monster. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Mechanic Inventordoll Ritual". You must also Tribute 1 Mad Puppet-Type Synchro, 1 Inventor-Type Synchro, 1 Machine-Type Synchro and 1 or more Synchro monsters whose Total Level is equal to 12 or higher. When this card destroys a card by battle, toss a coin. If heads, you gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. If tails, you gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's DEF. This monster cannot be destroyed by a DARK, FIRE, WATER, EARTH or WIND monster (battle damage is still calculated). If this monster is destroyed by a face-up LIGHT monster, deal direct damage equal to that monster's ATK. During your End Phase, you may roll the six-sided die. Special Summon a Machine-Type monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the number of the die.[/align]

good card as you mentioned the name is very long if you could' date=' shorten it and [b']you have a fake type[/b] but other then that good job.

You were saying? Wow, that Type can't even be replaced by Warrior-Type.

I likey teh Long Name. Good thing I didn't post this in Realistic. TY for comment.

Listen This is why I hate people useing others types becaous if you get in to an arughment with this guy about it you dont know how to fully explain the type, your gona get that guy completely ignore any proff that its a real fake type, even if Cree-kun Comes in to this.

Hence you increase the power of the unwritten ruel.

Archived