Possibly overpowered card, please help with OCG.

lord echidna

48974.jpg

When this card is played it cannot be destroyed by Battle (Battle Damage is applied as normal) or by the effect of Monster Effects, Spell or Trap cards (Damage to your lifepoints is also applied as normal should such an effect be used).

I'm concerned that it may be overpowered ... and my OCG isn't that good. Could you help me please?

I'd write the effect this way but it's just me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When this card is Normal Summoned or Set it cannot be destroyed in battle. This card cannot be destroyed by monster effects. This monster cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards or Trap Cards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damage being calculated normally is implied. Also if the monster has the effect that it inflicts the difference between its ATK and the attacked cards DEF you'd still take damage to your Life Points.

Or they could use a magic or effect to take the card from you and then Tribute it, or keep it depending on the effect.

I'd say it's a REALLY tough card to get around if it's in defense position, but it has one weakness. If it is Special Summoned by another cards effect it's immunity to everything is negated since it would only apply when it is Normal Summoned or Set as the card reads.

Overpowered...no not really, just almost impossible to get by if you don't have monsters that attack the opponents Life Points directly or magic/traps that inflict damage to the opponents Life Points.

It's your card, you be the judge! :P

Archived