NCIS

Spirit of DMG

I like the concept (it sure beats all of the anime cards out there), but the execution was poor.

First, Gibbs is far too powerful; he can basically bulldoze any deck with enough time and NCIS cards (which you haven't yet created), and even then, he could smash most monsters on his own. Second, Abby is also too powerful; if her effect increased her attack by about 300 or so, and if her original attack was reduced, it would be less OP'd. Third, avoid fake types. They may be cool, but even on the Pop Culture section, people are pretty picky with the OCG.

I can almost guarantee someone named FusionXD will be here later. Pay attention to him; he should help you.

Guest Neo Fusion

um wow, do i have a rep on here? w/e, thank u tho jaegar

cards needs an apostrophe in the synchro,

i cud be wrong, but instead of 7 "NCIS" monsters with different names, id do 7 different "NCIS" monsters

lowercase Field and put an apostrophe in opponents

2nd card is fine, 1st card maybe lower it to 10 or 15, 20's like half the deck, or maybe for every 5 cards removed pay 1000 Life Points and that way u remove however many u want within reason?

hope this helps

1st Card: Field has a lowercase "f".

2nd Card: What level is it supposed to be, -3 or -6? And is it supposed to be a Dark Synchro?

If it is a Dark Synchro, is should be Dark Tuner, not Anti-Tuner. And the correct heading for the Dark Synchro would be:

1 Synchro Monster - 1 Dark Tuner

If it isn't a Dark Synchro, my bad. I like the cards, though.

Archived