Legacy of Kain set

Xyex

I actually started these months ago and, due to issues, hadn't been able to post them yet. I know some of the pictures are really bad. (Heck, I couldn't even find images for a few and just used a general place holder image.) If/when I find better images I'll replace them. Anyway, here's the first several of them:

[spoiler= LoK Cards]344477g.jpg

344477p.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Vorador's Ring".

When this monster is Ritual Summoned you can move all cards with "Reaver" in the name from your Graveyard to your Deck and then shuffle your Deck.

344477.jpg

344477t.jpg

344477.jpg

344477a.jpg

344477.jpg

344477.jpg

344477v.jpg

344477y.jpg

344477.jpg

344477r.jpg

344477.jpg

344477l.jpg

344477vh.jpg

344477f.jpg

344477.jpg

344477.jpg

344477q.jpg

344477l.jpg

344477.jpg

344477.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing "6th Lieutenant Melchiah" from the field. Once per your opponent's Battle Phase, when this monster is attacked, it is not destroyed. Damage calculation is applied normally.

344477.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing "5th Lieutenant Zephon" from the field. As long as this monster remains Face-up on the field no other monster on the controller's side of the field can be designated as the target of an attack.

344477.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing "4th Lieutenant Rahab" from the field. Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Rahabim Vampire" from your Deck or Hand. If you Special Summon "Rahabim Vampire" from your Deck through this effect your Deck is then shuffled.

344477n.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing "3rd Lieutenant Dumah" from the field. As long as this monster remains Face-up on the field no Face-up monsters can change their positions.

344477t.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing "2nd Lieutenant Turel" from the field. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to return one monster on your opponent's side of the field to their Hand.

344477.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "1st Lieutenant Raziel" from your Graveyard from play. You must also pay the normal Tribute. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard discard the top card from your deck, if it is a monster card then this monster is not destroyed, if it is not a monster card then this card is removed from play. Damage calculation is applied normally.

344477.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters.

When this monster is equipped with the Equip Spell cards "The Blood Reaver" or "The Soul Reaver" their effects are doubled.

More to come later, including a number of the spell cards~

Archived