Cold Wave to 0.

Queen to C9.

That manner of notation is lame. Queen to Queen's Bishop 9 sounds so much cooler.

QxC9.

Because sometimes' date=' comprehension isn't needed.

[/quote']

Now the Queen is taking something else at C9?

A common rule used in fast chess tournaments is that if a player makes an illegal move' date=' the player's opponent may point it out and claim a win.[/quote']

DERP JUST BEAT UMBRA

An old version of the rules of chess said that illegal moves could not be contested after a game ended. This meant that there was an easy three-turn kill in which the third move had the Queen making an illegal jump to a checkmate position. It was completely illegal, but under those rules, the game had ended once the move was made, so it was too late to point out that it was illegal.

The rules were then changed.

Wouldn't the game be an instant first-turn win, then? White can simply take out opposing King in the first move with a Pawn - a fully illegal maneuver but unpunishable since the game was already over.

*sigh*

Another one of these topics?

Why should it go to zero?

Cause people like to actually "play" yugioh.

I'd be fine if it said you couldn't activate any spells or traps for the remainder of this turn' date=' because then it punished stupidity and overextension, but the card as it now is also dictates how your opponent's turn will work out, then what you can do on your turn. It's a card that's changed in brokenness over the last few sets, ever since monster effects were made able to destroy loads of backrow cards in one turn and ever since monsters started to be able to swarm without the use of any spells or traps. Lightsworn, Synchro Cat, Glad Beasts. Zombies and Blackwings are made too unfair by the card which was why they limited it in the first place.

[/quote']

If I would've said that, people would've lol'd.

But with Zero Gardna and Battle Fader in TCG-land, I'm not uncomfortable by the fact that some people still main Cold Wave.

Archived