Assault Mode Rough Draft? (Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon)[DISC]

Red-EyesBlackMetalDragonPP01-EN-SR-UE.jpg

I think this plays a lot like Assault Mode monsters. It requires a specific Monster to be on the field (instead of a Synchro, its Red-eyes), then you activate a trap (instead of AMA, its Metamorph), and then presto, new monster.

That said, this card sucks.

Player 1: Alrite, I have a Red-Eyes B. Dragon that gained a 300 ATK boost from Metalmorph, which puts it at 2700, plus it gains additional attack from Metalmorph when it gets attacked. Let's tribute it to summon a monster with cooler artwork with 2800 ATK that doesn't get an attack boost! Yeah!

Player 2: :O wow, you really suck.

sorry but this card been compare to the assault mode is no where near them. the assault mode at least have some functions that give you some benefits unlike this card that pretty much is just a card that take space for some better ones.

to bad REBMD was given with this crappy effect that doesnt do nothing at all. i wish they could revisit it and change its effect for a better one.

Trade-In' date='Allureable, and [b']I swear I saw a real good deck that mained this, but it was not for summoning, but Chimeritech fuel.[/b]

it's like how Valkyrion is Gaia food more than it is summoned.

It would make a lot more sense to run a card you can actually use if you draw it instead of just throwing in some random machine that becomes a dead card the second you draw it.

sorry but this card been compare to the assault mode is no where near them. the assault mode at least have some functions that give you some benefits unlike this card that pretty much is just a card that take space for some better ones.

to bad REBMD was given with this crappy effect that doesnt do nothing at all. i wish they could revisit it and change its effect for a better one.

I realize that, I was only saying that the summoning is similar.

So I wasn't Crazy' date=' it was used in decks, just before certain monsters went to the list, wasn't MetalZoa in that build too?

[/quote']

It was until Jinzo - Lord came out. I only wanted 6 Level 8 DARK Nomi Machines, and Jinzo - Lord was superior to Metalzoa by virtue of being actually usable in some situations, so I dropped the Metalzoas. (I didn't drop the REBMD's because REBMD is awesome.)

Archived