L_Lawliet

L_Lawliet083

459867.jpg

comment please all suggestions welcome!

EFFECT:If this card is in your hand, you can show it to your opponent to look at their hand. You must call a Card Type (monster, spell, trap). For every card in your opponent's hand that is not the selected Card Type, you lose 300 Life Points. If this card is Normal Summoned, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the total Life Points you lost from this effect.

EDITED

i will make them all when i get effects

i got a couple of ideas

now do u like my card?

This card is intruging' date=' it reminds me of my YCM role models cards when I first saw them, s.o.b left now, I'm gonna make one, besides, give it a more creative pic and such and you're golden, just improve on OCG.

[/quote']

i have to find one for now i use my desktop

If this card is in your hand, you can show this card to your opponent and look at their hand.before you do this you must call a type (monster,spell,trap),for every card in your opponents hand that is not the selected type you lose 300 life points.If this card is summoned it gains attack and defense equal to the total points you lost this duel from this effect.

"If this card is in your hand, you can show it to your opponent to look at their hand. You must call a Card Type (monster, spell, trap). For every card in your opponent's hand that is not the selected Card Type, you lose 300 Life Points. If this card is Normal Summoned, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the total Life Points you lost from this effect."

Unique effect, I'm not even sure if this is right. 8.5/10(not sure of the OCG, but I'm sure the pic could be better).

Archived