Duel Area

• 4 weeks later...

Ok bhim, you don't know this because you are new, but we won't be using this site for much longer, we're switching to a new forum, so YCMaker, inventor of the Yugioh Card Maker and admin of this site, does not have time to add anything new, it is more than likely that not only will a designated forum be provided for posting duels, but we're hoping to upload a dueling program on to the site as well as the card maker.

I'd personally prefer that we start over, I mean, there is so much junk here that we don't delete, for example, there is 8 pages of threads in General, this whole site is very cluttered. On the new site, either we just start with a blank canvas, or, create a forum called Thread Graveyard - Where old threads go to die, this forum would work by the Mod team moving old topics (TBD) to this forum, if they are still needed, they can be posted on, if they get alot of posts in the graveyard, we move them back, thus making the graveyard the only cluttered forum. I've seen this on many sites, and I'd like to see it here.

Archived