Armed and Dangerous

Stan Alda

Abracadabra! For my next card trick... I will unveil a set of cards based on the comedic Lucasarts shooter Armed and Dangerous. This one is definitely a work in progress; feel free to offer advice (aside from advising me to delete this set entirely).

All artworks belong to their respective authors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman, the Noble-Hearted Thief

449553.jpg

LV: 4

EARTH / Warrior

You may draw 1 card from your opponent's Deck once during your Main Phase. Skip your next Battle Phase.

ATK / DEF: 1500 / 1500

Jonesy, Master of Explosives

449553u.jpg

EARTH / Beast-Warrior

You can only activate this effect during your Main Phase. Select and destroy 1 face-up Attack-Position monster with an DEF of 1500 or less. Skip your next Battle Phase.

ATK / DEF: 1500 / 1000

Q, the Iron Giant

449553.jpg

LV: 6

EARTH / Machine

Special Summon 1 "Tea Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/1 Star/ATK 100/DEF 100) in Attack Position on your side of the field at the end of each turn that this card destroys your opponent's monster.

ATK / DEF: 2100 / 1500

Rexus, the Aged Seer

449553h.jpg

LV: 3

LIGHT / Spellcaster

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 points for each face-up "Tea Token" on the field.

ATK / DEF: 1300 / 800

The Lionhearts

449553.jpg

LV: 8

LIGHT / Warrior

"Roman, the Noble-Hearted Thief" + "Jonesy, Master of Explosives" + "Q, the Iron Giant" + "Rexus, the Aged Seer"

ATK / DEF: 3000 / 2600

King Forge, the Great Tyrant

449553.jpg

LV: 6

DARK / Warrior

Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 700 if there is a "Book of Rule" on your side of the field. Decrease the ATK and DEF of this monster by 700 if there is a "Book of Rule" on your opponent's side of the field.

ATK / DEF: 2100 / 1300

Written Cards:

NOTE: These cards are works-in-progress; however, the only things missing are the pictures, due to lack of a reliable site with images of these.

Monster Cards:

Lily

LV: 2

EARTH / Fairy

If there is a "Book of Rule" on your side of the field, increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 2000.

ATK / DEF: 800 / 300

Captain Vindaloo

LV: 5

DARK / Warrior

If there is a "King Forge, the Great Tyrant" on your side of the field, increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 300.

ATK / DEF: 1700 / 1400

The Shrub Patrol

EARTH / Machine

As long as this card is on your side of the field, no Plant-Type monsters on your side of the field can be declared as an attack target.

ATK / DEF: 1500 / 1000

Spell Cards:

Book of Rule

SPELL / Continuous

Only 1 "Book of Rule" may be on either side of the field at any time. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster cards.

The Ultimate Heist

SPELL

If there is a "Book of Rule" on your opponent's side of the field, you may pay 1000 Life Points to move the "Book of Rule" to your side of the field.

[I couldn't think of a good way to phrase the last part, so bear with me.]

Topsy-Turvy

SPELL

Switch the battle positions of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Ticker Bomb

SPELL

3 turns after this card is activated, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the combined ATK of all face-up monsters destroyed.

Impromptu Tea Party

SPELL

Increase your Life Points by the number of "Tea Tokens" on your side of the field X500.

As previously stated, this is a work in progress. Feel free to give advice, and, on a side note, find a good site for Armed and Dangerous pictures that I can use for the written cards.

Guest Neo Fusion

may=can, one=1, the target of an attack=as an attack target

(not positive on this, but try this) topsy turvy-"Switch the battle position of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field."

thats it really, uve gotten better

may=can' date=' one=1, the target of an attack=as an attack target

(not positive on this, but try this) topsy turvy-"Switch the battle position of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field."

thats it really, uve gotten better

[/quote']

1. I'm a little anal-rententive about using "may".

2 and 3. Thanks. I'll try to change them.

I actually have more ideas; the trouble is that I cannot find any sites with Armed and Dangerous photos. It took me a while to find the few photos I do have, and even them I had to use GIMP to crop them.

By the way, if anyone is reading, I would greatly appreciate telling me what you think of this set. And if you happen to know a good site for this sort of thing, please, for the love of God, give me the address. Google Images isn't helping, and Lord knows what I'll find on DeviantArt...

Archived