Dragunities as a whole.

HEY GUISE HERE'S AN IDEA! HOW ABOUT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD INSTEAD OF SPAMMING LIKE A BUNCH OF N00BZ!

OT: I've heard they have an OTK but I can't remember what it is...anyone know?

EDIT: Didn't see this post:

Primus Pilus + Brandistock + Swallows Nest on another Primus and Brandi = GG

I think that's the OTK.

So it's get Primus, you get Brandi with it's effect, have a clear field, attack twice due to Brandi's effect for 4400, Swallows nest Primus to use this trick again for game.

It on requires two specific cards in hand. Brandi x2 has to be in the Deck however. And then you need a clear field. But it looks very good.

So it's get Primus' date=' you get Brandi with it's effect, have a clear field, attack twice due to Brandi's effect for 4400, Swallows nest Primus to use this trick again for game.

It on requires two specific cards in hand. Brandi x2 has to be in the Deck however. And then you need a clear field. But it looks very good.

[/quote']

primus is at 3 and nest is at 3, plus the other cards just need to be in the deck.

A clear field is always needed, like with Chimeratech, and presumably, any other otk, like quillbolt.

So it's get Primus' date=' you get Brandi with it's effect, have a clear field, attack twice due to Brandi's effect for 4400, Swallows nest Primus to use this trick again for game.

[/quote']

primus is at 3 and nest is at 3, plus the other cards just need to be in the deck.

A clear field is always needed, like with Chimeratech, and presumably, any other otk, like quillbolt.

Well, yes. It's quite obvious that we want 3 of each card listed for the OTK in the Deck.

Archived