Ally of Justice Catastor - Good Card?

I still don't find any reason for limiting a Synchro. As I said before' date=' even IF there are more reasons why cards are limited other than draw power, they only apply slightly to Synchros. The disadvantage of a Synchro being limited is still too small.

[/quote']

Dewloren says hi.

And exactly how much stronger would it be if not semi-limited?

I still don't find any reason for limiting a Synchro. As I said before' date=' even IF there are more reasons why cards are limited other than draw power, they only apply slightly to Synchros. The disadvantage of a Synchro being limited is still too small.

[/quote']

Dewloren says hi.

Easy FTK.

LOLOLOL.

[/quote']

Dewloren says hi.

Infinite revival loop with easy field clearing makes a nice way to whittle down your opponents LP with Ectoplasmer, Cannon Soldier, and Mass Drive.

Black Rose: it is intended to suicide. Yeah' date=' that would really be 10 times stronger if not limited

Goyo: idk. too strong anyway

[/quote']

Black rose is better as limited, making your discussion redundant. Same applies for all synchros, if you limit them, after a player loses it, that's their only one, killing the brokenness

Did this even really need to be asked?

He's damn near invincible in battle, unless Hopeless or Blackwing shows up and then it's like, "this is what Necro Gardna/Mirror Force/etc. is for".

What was somebody's earlier comment about Limiting Synchros being pointless? Question: do you want somebody able to pull out 3 Brionacs, especially if you have to waste resources to get rid of them? Or 3 Goyos taking your monsters. And let's not forget Synchro Cat: had DSF been banned then, the Deck would not have been anywhere near that bad.

It's great and quick. Murders with DNA transplant.

big time. this thing is the thing that makes JD cry in fear.

Wouldn't JD nuke the field first? =/

not if you bring this out after it nukes using jynk synchron or deepsea diva. or something along thos lines.

Archived