Star Wars Cards. (new cards added)

deltacommander

These are some star wars card(s) I have made. Go ahead and feel free to comment on what you think. I'm not very good yet. Thanks.

[spoiler=card destroyer]461590h.jpg

[spoiler=Risen From The Darkness]461590.jpg

[spoiler=Darth Vader]461590u.jpg

[spoiler=Rise Of The Emperor]461590.jpg

[spoiler=Emperor Palpatine]461590.jpg

[spoiler=lor]You can not normal summon this card. You can not tribute summon this card. You have to have Rise of the Emperor Ritual card to summon Palpatine. The attack power is equal to the amount of cards you have in your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by trap or spell cards. All trap and spell cards only work one turn.

[spoiler=Reinforcements]461590v.jpg

[spoiler=Golan Space Platform]461590m.jpg

[spoiler=Master Yoda]461590.jpg

[spoiler=Master Windu]461590.jpg

[spoiler=jedi padawan]461590.jpg

[spoiler=shipyards]461590h.jpg

[spoiler=commando droid]461590f.jpg

Guest Neo Fusion

here right way of saying it, some OCG really

"When this card is activated, your opponent must discard his/her hand. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards discarded by this effect x 300 points."

copy that in and ur fine

1.: Don't create Divine-Beasts.

2.: OCG fix

"You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. While this Card remains face-up on your side of the Field, increase the ATK and DEF of every DARK Monster you control by 300 points."

Also increase Vader's level stars to 9, because it's way too strong for a 6-,7-, or even 8 star monster, and 500 for every DARK just 'cause he's on the field is way OP.

I think I fixed the problem. I will be working on the ritual card for Darth in a minute' date=' and will have it on here soon. Have made the ritual card for Darth Vader, and if anybody has a better picture, please let me see it. Thanks.

[/quote']

You fixed only the "Normal Monster with effect" problem.

1: DARK is an Attribute, not a type. Here're some help:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attribute http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Type

2: If you create fake types give them specified support, but a type like "Special" is totally pointless.

3: You didn't fixed the OCG (Official Card Grammar), just use what I posted before.

4: OCG fix for the ritual spell: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Darth Vader". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 7 or more.

Also don't create ritual spells that can be used for more ritual monster than 1.

for Darthvader

on the last sentence

When this card is in play increase the Attack and Defence all dark attribute monsters on your side of the field by 200.

put that on your last sentence and your good to go

Im sorry my friend you are incorrect, it should be...

As long as you control this card, increase the ATK and DEF of every DARK monster you control by 200.

Well....

Card Destroyer is a tiny bit OP'ed, and has some OCG errors. (and the pic is blurry)

second card is okay...

Darth Vader...needs a Type, and the effect should be "this card cannot be Nomral Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Risen From The Darkness" and by Offering monnsters whose total Level is 7 or more.All DARK monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF.

Rise of the emperor...is fine.

Emperor palpatine...yeah. No divine-beasts, just have the effect in the text box, not flavor text, etc.

Archived