New Dragons!

K.T.B.

Am starting a whole new thing of elementally dragon's. If you have a suggestion go to my homepage and send me a private message. I will be welcome to have any suggestions. Here are the first two i made.

460531i.jpg

460531eq.jpg

here's another one

460531f.jpg

and here's another one

460531i.jpg

p.s. You can post idea here too if you want to.

p.s.s. This page has moved. Please go to this link (link)

Well you will need to fix OCG as there are a few mispelt words such as the second card. Nice pics aswell. Could you show the lore in like a click to view box? I didn't get to read the effects as I'm on an iPod touch. Elementally Dark Dragon is way underpowered. A level seven normal monster usually has 2500 atk and 2000 def (average). Take e hero neos as an example. Can be used by a huge amount of monsters, spells and traps etc. Therefore lv 7 is quite powerful. Just after viewing a few more. Please watch the OCG.

- If "Elementally Dragons" are supposed to be a kind of Archetype (A support set), then it is not supported well. This is because of the lack of effects that benefit only "Elementally Dragon" cards.

- The tag-name does not make any sense. "Elemental" is proper English, but "Elementally" in the name isn't.

- The effects have OCG (Official Card Grammar) errors. There is mainly the problem of referring the name of the card in the effect instead of "this card". For example, the effect for the Flame Dragon should be something like:

"When this face-up card has been on the field for 2 turns, all FIRE monsters gain 200 ATK."

- On the plus side, the pics are decent, and the stats are fair for their Levels.

Overall, they are okay, but they could be better. 5/10.

Archived