ladiez and gentlemen...hi lol

chaosdarksoulz

no. Just no. don't like fakes' date=' and that's not a spirit subtype. And I'm pretty sure that is an existing effect. Look around realisti cards section, bro.

[/quote']

take a chill pill dude Why? because I don't like your card?

obv itz fake, every card on this site iz, lolycm, no they're not. look at Realistic cards section

i thought thatz the whole point, making cardz for fun, It iz, but teh unreeliztik unz suk.

geez I know, right?

no. Just no. don't like fakes' date=' and that's not a spirit subtype. And I'm pretty sure that is an existing effect. Look around realisti cards section, bro.

[/quote']

take a chill pill dude Ok, I'll chill out?

obv itz fake, every card on this site iz, lol, yeah, its not like anyones gonna use these cards in a RL tourny.

i thought thatz the whole point, making cardz for fun, It iz, and teh unreeliztik unz iz juzt az gud.

geez I know, right, its ridiculous?

Anyway, the Spirit Subtype return to your hand at the end of the turn they are Summoned or Flipped face-up. Its pretty good otherwise. 8.3/10

[/quote']

take a chill pill dude Why? because I don't like your card?

obv itz fake, every card on this site iz, lolycm, no they're not. look at Realistic cards section

i thought thatz the whole point, making cardz for fun, It iz, but teh unreeliztik unz suk.

geez I know, right?

i didnt make this card for ur liking lol

and u must be retarded, the only way a card isn't fake is if itz from the official trading card game/anime/manga and trust me none of thoze cardz in that section are from the official trading card game/anime/manga so yeh, therefore itz all fake/fan-made

[/quote']

take a chill pill dude Ok, I'll chill out?

obv itz fake, every card on this site iz, lol, yeah, its not like anyones gonna use these cards in a RL tourny.

i thought thatz the whole point, making cardz for fun, It iz, and teh unreeliztik unz iz juzt az gud.

geez I know, right, its ridiculous?

Anyway, the Spirit Subtype return to your hand at the end of the turn they are Summoned or Flipped face-up. Its pretty good otherwise. 8.3/10

come'n give a guy a break lol

i choze spirit cuz it soundz cooler than the rest, obv therez no demon arch-type and yeh i kno that effect already existz, any more criticism? lol

i onli made this card for fun, not precision or realism but thnx for the rating

:D

I'm not retarded. If I was' date=' I would have spammed my way to 5 stars. [s']Funny to hear I'm retarded from a 1 star member[/s] can we stop fighting? If you want card making help, just ask, capich?

LMAO omg

yes, yes i forgot how important a person becomes by being awarded "stars" on a website.

forgive me ur highness lol

yeah, I was tryin to be nice with that. Know what? I not only don't take off for Fake types, I encourage them. Though, I must point out 2 things.

1: Thats a type, not an Archetype

2: Demon is the Japanese equivalent of Fiend.

So, in a sense, Demon isn't a Fake-type. Its just the literal translation of Japanese cards. Like if I put "Undying" instead of "Zombie" it wouldn't be Fake Type, it'd be literally translating the Japanese version.

you better get used to this kind of comments chaosdarksoulz if you keep treating people like this you will get worse comments

THANK YOU!!! [/ADDS TO FRIENDS LIST]

BTW, forgot rating. 4/10. With corrections,

(SPIRIT MONSTER- This card can be Special Summoned

by removing both one LIGHT and one DARK monster in your graveyard from play. This card is unnaffected by the effects of Spell cards, Trap Cards, and Effect Monsters' Effects. This card returns to your hand at the End Phase of each turn.)

9/10

you better get used to this kind of comments chaosdarksoulz if you keep treating people like this you will get worse comments

first of all i didnt say f**k all bad to dark magician girl' date=' i even thanked her ok?

secondly if u can give criticism to me and itz ok for you to do that then dont complain bout the criticism i give back?

and lastly...

for the love of god itz onli a website, not ur life, chillout for f**k sakez[hr']

and for the rest of u who wunna add to the criticism, juz so u kno i dont give a f**k

first of all i didnt say f**k all bad to dark magician girl' date=' i even thanked her ok?

secondly if u can give criticism to me and itz ok for you to do that then dont complain bout the criticism i give back?

and lastly...

for the love of god itz onli a website, not ur life, chillout for f**k sakez[hr']

and for the rest of u who wunna add to the criticism, juz so u kno i dont give a f**k

You have no reasdon to give critisism back if there's nothing to critisize :).

and lastly...

This whole fight is pointless! We are just trying to help you with your card so you could get better at making them. For my rate of your card, it is 7.5/10. The card is a spirit right? So it must return back to your hand at the end phase when it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned.

and lastly...

exactly and since you added me to your friends list so will I,I guess

and lastly...

This whole fight is pointless! We are just trying to help you with your card so you could get better at making them. For my rate of your card, it is 7.5/10. The card is a spirit right? So it must return back to your hand at the end phase when it was Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned.

and lastly...

exactly and since you added me to your friends list so will I,I guess

These are my kind of people.

it is. why would they fight on such a small thing?

damn' date=' finally someone with a bit of sense lol

thatz wut im saying to everyone, [b']chillout[/b], not like we're debating world peace, juz a card i made for FUN, for FUN, sheesh lol

i never claimed it wuz awesome, accurate or anything else, i onli made it for fun so chill dudez chill

and yes, this is becoming a spam thread, anyway i can cloze it?

Archived