^//// Umbral Dragon////^ by MrFrosty

mrfrosty

Hello ymc!

as may or most likley may not know, I've been ofline for quite some time

eventualy, I will come out with SUPER NEW AWSOME HAND-DRAWN but untill then, here is somthing I threw together to mark my comeback

208978.jpg

[spoiler= lore]Once per turn, during your Main phase, you can select 1 face-up card on the field. Negate the selected card and flip it face-down. If all other cards on the field are face-down, inflict 600 damage to your opponent instead.

OCG by Flandre Scarlet

please point out any OCG errors, and rate

ps: I really dont want to actualy paint the background, so if anyone is good with GIMP, photoshop and or paint and won't mind making some supercool backgrounds for my hand drawn cards, please pm me (I have nothing to give, but i can give you hug =])

IM BACK!!!!!!

OMG you spelt YCM wrong. >.<

Card - The picture is decent it suits the name...

OCG Fix
Once per turn, during the Main Phase you can select 1 face-up Monster, Spell or Trap Card on the field. Set the selected card and negate the selected cards effect. If this card is the only card face-up on the field, Inflict 600 dammage to your opponent.

Overall I'd give it a 7.5/10 Edit the effect and I'd change the rating to 8/10

If you need any help with future cards PM me and I'll fix the OCG ^_^

^Actually, It's this:

Once per turn' date=' during your Main phase, you can select 1 face-up card on the field. Negate the selected card and flip it face-down. If all other cards on the field are face-down, inflict 600 damage to your opponent instead.[/quote']

Anyway, it is a Nice and balanced card, but i give it a 7/10

Archived