Lost City of Hope Rp {Yu-Gi-Oh!}

Ryukei

You awake in a building alone, in a city desilate of any life besides that of the duelists that surround you. As you look around you see a duel disk with your deck in it, but trapped. A note lays next to it with a letter of information on it saying:

Welcome to the most dangerous tournament out there, where one winner will be declared. That man will leave the most famous duelist out there. You are in this tournament because me and my subordinates have noticed that your skill with duel cards is superb and you outrank many. This tournament your in is nothing to be taken lightly, for you must compete to survive this hellish duel zone. If you look in the small box in your right pocket you'll notice two cards that are completely blank. These cards are your life in this tournament, and they will be what also gets you out of here. You are not welcome to leave, if you try, you will be killed. We have placed your deck in the a "special" Duel Disk that you had obviously seen since your reading this note. If you try anything that is forbidden in this note, your done. These Duel Disks tell me where you are at at all times and also lets me know everything going on. You have 10 minutes to put on the Duel Disk, and I'll know if its on since your heart-rate is monitered. This is all the information your going to get, your life choices start now.

After reading the note you instantly put on the Duel Disk, and you are now stuck in this tournament that is life and death. Since your applying for what will be the biggest event in Role-Play if you allow it, then you already know your stuck. To apply, all you have to do is fill out the following application, then begin your time here. I will post the rules and important facts for everyone to know. And to let you know, there is a boss to this Role-Play; besides the character that I'll be playing with.

Name:

Deck Type:

Deck List:

Rules:

1. Your deck can either have created cards or real, as long as you have your deck listed.

2. You cannot change your deck, once you have posted your deck, your stuck with it; unless you win a card from another duelist which is a loophole.

3. If you loose a Duel, give the person that beat you +1 Rep and of course you loose one of the two blank cards, unless you have recieved more.

4. Don't God-Mode; keep this Role-Play fun for everyone.

5. If you have 10 Blank cards, then you can leave the city, but enter the Semi-Final rounds. Which is in a desert.

6. One Duel at a time.

7. Have fun and please sign up for this Role-Play. I need as many people as possible in it.[/u][/i][/b]

Name: Ryukei Kamiji

Deck Type: Hellbound-Knights

Deck List:

Fusion Material Monsters:

Hellbound Knight - Giant Dragos X2

Hellbound Knight - Metal Dragos X2

Hellbound Knight - Dragon of Hell X2

Monsters:

Hellbound Knight - The Devestator X3

Hellbound Knight - Dragos #1 X1

Hellbound Knight - Dragos #2 X1

Hellbound Knight - The Doubling Master X3