Gravekeeper's Priestess

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[spellcaster / Tuner / Effect]

When this card is Summoned, if you do not control a face-up Field Spell, search your Deck or Graveyard for 1 "Necrovalley" and put it into play. As long as this card is face-up on the field, face-up "Necrovalley" cards cannot be destroyed.

There, 2 minutes of thinking. You're welcome, Konami.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

When this card is Summoned, if you do not control a face-up Field Spell, search your Deck or Graveyard for 1 "Necrovalley" and put it into play. As long as this card is face-up on the field, face-up "Necrovalley" cards cannot be destroyed.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

When this card is Summoned' date=' if you do not control a face-up Field Spell, search your Deck or Graveyard for 1 "Necrovalley" and put it into play. As long as this card is face-up on the field, face-up "Necrovalley" cards cannot be destroyed.

[/quote']

Turns Spy into Arcanite with free field spell? Yes please.

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

When this card is Summoned' date=' if you do not control a face-up Field Spell, search your Deck or Graveyard for 1 "Necrovalley" and put it into play. As long as this card is face-up on the field, face-up "Necrovalley" cards cannot be destroyed.

[/quote']

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

On the surface, I see nothing wrong with that. However, playtesting could prove me wrong, in which case it would probably be better for it not to be a Tuner, or not search out "Necrovalley".

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

On the surface, I see nothing wrong with that. However, playtesting could prove me wrong, in which case it would probably be better for it not to be a Tuner, or not search out "Necrovalley".

Guest Chaos Pudding

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

should have been 500, to make it a monster necrovalley.

I'm more interested in gravekeeper's high priest, 2000 ATK LVL 8 beatdown monster with a 1 GK tribute effect that gets 200 ATK per GK in the grave, and you can discard a GK to stop it from getting destroyed.

decent boss monster.

I think the defensive power route is the way to go these days, I mean it's one thing to wipe the field, but to survive the wipe at a low cost? now that's useful.

I'm more interested in gravekeeper's high priest, 2000 ATK LVL 8 beatdown monster with a 1 GK tribute effect that gets 200 ATK per GK in the grave, and you can discard a GK to stop it from getting destroyed.

decent boss monster.

I think the defensive power route is the way to go these days, I mean it's one thing to wipe the field, but to survive the wipe at a low cost? now that's useful.

decent boss monster.

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

Pudding for President...of Konami!

OT: Well, at least it can be searched by Spy...though I don't know why someone would...

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

OT: Well, at least it can be searched by Spy...though I don't know why someone would...

Gravekeeper's Priestess

(Level 3/DARK/1000/1500)

[/quote']

Archived