New Synchro Summon Chants

thanonyx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have some.

BerserkDragonDR1-EN-SR-UE.jpg

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I NORMAL SUMMON RYKO LIGHTSWORN HUNTER FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I NORMAL SUMMON DESTINY HERO PLASMA FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I NORMAL SUMMON BERSERK DRAGON FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

O.K.? What are you going to do, row row, fight the power? :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do you think of these:

"The powers of stars and wind have come to aid me! Let these powers form a new life! Synchro Summon! Take Flight, Stardust Dragon!"

"The powers of the ultimate star and wind have come to save us! Let these powers from a new life! Synchro Summon! Shine Brightly, Majestic Star Dragon!"

"The powers of fire and darkness have come to fuse together! Let these powers form a new life! Synchro Summon! Show'em your power, Exploder Dragonwing!"

"The powers of darkness and evil have come to destroy! Let these powers form a new life! Synchro Summon! Kill Life, One-Hundred Eye Dragon!"

"At the speed of light, a warrior from the future have come to aid me! Let his power shake fear to his foes! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Junk Warrior!"

"At the road of light, the king of the road have come to aid me! Let his power shake fear to his foes! Synchro Summon! Dash onward, Road Warrior!"

"At the race of light, a warrior of speed will roar with might to aid me! Let his power shake fear to his foes! Synchro Summon! Engines Roar, Turbo Warrior!"

"The forces of the earth have come to aid me! Let your powers come to form a being from the past! Synchro Summon! Be reborn, Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth!"

"The powers of darkness have come to aid this warrior to a new life! Synchro Summon! Crush'em flat, Colossal Fighter!"

• 2 weeks later...

Throughout the mind comes the fires of anger! Flowing through, manifest! Synchro Summon! Blaze on, Thermal Genex!

Throughout the body comes the power of courage! Flowing through, manifest! Synchro Summon! Break through, Geo Genex!

Throughout the soul comes the sting of sorrow! Flowing through, manifest! Synchro Summon! Make them cry, Hydro Genex!

Throughout the world comes the discovery of ignorance! Flowing through, manifest! Synchro Summon! Blow them away, Wind Farm Genex!

• 2 weeks later...

When your opposition is the strongest beast in the world, wreak havoc with the astral dragon. Synchro summon, Stardust Dragon!

Rise, scavenger dragon of the oceanic depths! Synchro Summon, Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon!

Unleash the fire of death, and die in flames. Synchro Summon! Set the battle Alight, Red Archfiend Dragon!

• 2 months later...

Ice Barrier Synchros

The blizzard which shields the north will shine its crystal and descend the cluster of starlight! Icy sapphire of the aurora! Synchro Summon! Shatter sky, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!

The hail which rules the north will speed on the crystalline ground! Frozen emerald of the aurora! Synchro Summon! Shatter earth, Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier!

The freezing phoenix of the north will call upon its scarlet to melt the ice! Encrusted ruby of the aurora! Synchro Summon! Shatter flame, Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!

The trident of the north will awaken from its snowy prism and enlighten the blue moon! Adamant diamond of the aurora! Synchro Summon! Shatter white, Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!

I posted these on WiKia a week back.

You forgot stardust Dragon

[spoiler=Command]

I fourth the power of the heavens

I call the glimmer that shines in my palm

Spirits of the overworld, obey your master,

For the The lunar god shines heavenly

the creature awakens from my grasp

I release you STARDUST DRAGON!

Archived