YUGIOH STORE !!!!

is there indonesian in this forum???????

i just want to ask whre do you buy yugioh card with true set card????,,,cause if i buy yugioh card with(example) ancient prophecy set card, the card must not contain ancient prophecy set card n it really sucks,,,,

n i now wait for Absolute Powerforce set card

Guest PikaPerson01

One time in elementary school someone passed me a note saying "your cute".

I took one look at it, before crossing out the word "your", writing down "you're" and sending it back.

I took one look at it' date=' before crossing out the word "your", writing down "you're" and sending it back.

[/quote']

W..why did you post?

She is telling him to use his grammar... Besides, it was funny.

I took one look at it' date=' before crossing out the word "your", writing down "you're" and sending it back.

[/quote']

W..why did you post?

It was also spam.

[/quote']

W..why did you post?

It was also spam.

Spam is funny...

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

W..why did you post?

It was also spam.

I was under the assumption that if the opening topic was useless spam, any other member was entitled, nay, encouraged to respond back in the most utterly useless, irrelevant, non sequitur they could dream up as a form of mock ridicule on the original opening poster who posted useless spam.

I am deeply saddened that you do not know how this forum works. I will kindly await your apology. ^_^

[/quote']

W..why did you post?

It was also spam.

I was under the assumption that if the opening topic was useless spam, any other member was entitled, nay, encouraged to respond back in the most utterly useless, irrelevant, non sequitur they could dream up as a form of mock ridicule on the original opening poster who posted useless spam.

I am deeply saddened that you do not know how this forum works. I will kindly await your apology. ^_^

Useless members is useless...

[/quote']

ok, i proud of you cause your english grammar better than me, but do you think your Sumatera grammar better than me ????? i just only to say PUKIMAT MU BODAT! ! ! !

[/quote']

ok, i proud of you cause your english grammar better than me, but do you think your Sumatera grammar better than me ????? i just only to say PUKIMAT MU BODAT! ! ! !

lol

How many words can everybody come up with out of "PUKIMAT MU BODAT"

So far I have "I'm a boat", "Tap dat" and "Ima puk" if you really want to stretch it.

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

book_of_comebacks.gif

[/quote']

book_of_comebacks.gif

oh so you dont know mean of PUKIMAT MU BODAT^^???how poor you! ! !

i suggest you to ask Sumatran or ask your papa and mama, but i think they're gonna kill you

Guest PikaPerson01

i hate moderator...

Seriously. Kid needs to stop trying to enforce rules that don't apply to this forum and go to fix his substandard garbage can of a subforum.

Archived