Yu-gi-oh: Start of Chaos (closed due to lack of players)

Umbra

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Runehilt shook his head.

- I only carry bad news, my friends. One of the beasts of Chaos escaped from the mountain earlier, and now it's roaming the lands. If you have any friends out there, I'd suggest you tell them to stay away for a while.

A few miles from the mountain, the Elf Mistress heard a strange voice.

- Greetings, young elf.

She turned around, and saw a man dressed in an elegant tuxedo.

Suddenly, Sanji saw a man dressed in a purple tuxedo. Next to him, stood the Mistress Elf.

Runehilt ran out after Arus.

- Might matter, might not. They're just two people, and after all, the combined Dark and Light forces are far more than countable. However, they might be in danger. But still, they're just Lighties.

Ok, I think we need to slow down. There is a reason I go for this Game Master mode that I'm in, and that's because I want to tell a story. We can't tell the story if everyone rushes ahead. Neither of you are at the mountain; Mistress Elf and Sanji are on the way there, Arus is in the village, along with Necro.

(OOC: May the Game Master rule the world he has created, and let it not be any other way, since that would only be a world that has been cast into anarchy and madness.

- Extract from the Book of Holy Quotes)

Runehilt shook his head.

- Do what you want, but I'll step out. I've even heard rumours of a Chaos Emperor Dragon patrolling the skies above. Be wary.

Archived