card maker scan

should this happen  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should this happen

• yes
    • no

i think there should be a scan every minute to see if there is any inaproppriote posts like the one in General called Crazy ******* Video or something like that

if this happened, it would be deleted and the person that wrote it would get there punishment if they get one

i think this should happenn so nobody posts in it

it could all be put in site programing

and if it does happen, but doest works, may the ghost of jesus come,kill me,and take me to heaven(i dont swear on that)

• Administrators
Cause some people here think they know everything. YM. And I doubt a scan like this could be done with such a simple form system if this existed there would be no need for mods.

You do not want mess with me BS, don't underestimate my knowledge. You come in a thread where I give valuable info and you say I'm making it up? Well, I'm not. So you betta watch yourself, or I break yo face, have u rectum runnin, mumblin to da J.....

And yes, the scan CAN and WILL be done.

• Administrators
Falling stop promising people things that arent going to happen. if Frunk doesnt know what youre talking about, you probably dont either. and you might want to change your sig.

These are going to happen.

Falling stop promising people things that arent going to happen. if Frunk doesnt know what youre talking about, you probably dont either. and you might want to change your sig.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, sorry, I like it how it is.

no trust me falling knows more than anyone.

AHAAA!

Right on the Money :wink:

• Administrators
Yeah same here.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

see i can put three laughing emoticons to. OOO i am all powerful.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wow, do you guys want me to stop posting info all together?

If you look, you will see that YCmaker has specifically referenced the spam feature I speak of ON THIS FORUM, if that's evidence enough for you.

horus is racist against us blacks.

^What I was thinking.

• Administrators

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to argue with anyone. My info is correct though, and I'm standing up for it. If you don't believe me now you will believe me when it comes true.

The reason I'm not going to be a mod is because I'm not trustworthy. I put humor above the well-being of the forum.

Horus: You've asked my opinion on many things before, helped me out with things, and trusted me with my answers to questions you had (you know what I'm talking about). Why are you suddenly deciding not to trust me?

Cause some people here think they know everything. YM. And I doubt a scan like this could be done with such a simple form system if this existed there would be no need for mods.

You do not want mess with me BS' date=' don't underestimate my knowledge. You come in a thread where I give valuable info and you say I'm making it up? Well, [b']I'm not[/b]. So you betta watch yourself, or I break yo face, have u rectum runnin, mumblin to da J.....

And yes, the scan CAN and WILL be done.

Oh no he highlighted my name! Dont take it so personally lol. I never said you were making it up. I was being a smart ass.

Archived